UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Tasha Has Cut Her Eye

greytgirl

Been out in the back garden throwing the ball etc with Tasha. I came in put shopping away while she was mooching, barking :rolleyes: and so on.

I let her in and she went straight to her bed as usual, well after sniffing her bowl to see if I had put any treat in there, as she always checks :laugh:

Sat her having a bru and looking at her adoringly as always :wub: and notice a cut under her eye!! I have cleaned it and she didnt make a sound nor seems at all bothered by it..just wondering whether to take her to the vets or not, as she HATES it, it is a big trauma for her and after her big op etc recently I dont want to take her unless completely necessary??

pic from my phone..ps the marking on her eyes are permanent..they aren't dirty :wacko:

06022008188.jpg

Yes, i agree, I would take her to the vet just to get it checked as it is so close to the eye. Anyway, I have found that if you take dogs into the vet after for minor things after they have had a not so nice experience, it helps them get better about going back.

Hope she is all right :GroupHug:

Anne