UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oc Photo Comp - Best In Show - Vote Now

Go on, you know you want to ...  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

**Voting will remain open until 9pm on Tuesday 29 January (that's just under a week from now)**

Please select your favourite photo from those listed below and vote in the poll above tis that simple :flowers: You can vote even if you didn't enter the photo comp :)

The photos are those placed first and second in each of the eight classes from the photo comp.

Overall winner receives a digital photo keyring and a box of chocolates plus a fabulous Best In Show rosette, which is rather lovely indeed :biggrin:

May voting commence.

If you know the identity of any of the entrants, please don't post any information until the voting has closed, thank you. (I'll delete any norty mentions :wink: )

**p.s. no canvassing for votes on here or another forum

:flowers: **

Photo 1

Class7-Photo18.jpg

Photo 2

Class8-Photo15.jpg

Photo 3

Class4-Photo31.jpg

Photo 4

Class1-Photo35.jpg

Photo 5

Class2-Photo82.jpg

Photo 6

Class1-Photo16.jpg

Photo 7

Class5-Photo9.jpg

Photo 8

Class3-Photo16.jpg

Not at the moment please as it's running till 9pm and not everyone has voted yet :flowers:

The voting is set-up on here so you can't see other votes until you have voted :)

OK, thanks, I'll have to wait a bit longer to see the results then. I tried to vote, but get an error message saying I'm not allowed to vote in this poll!