UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Real Bad Cruelty Case *beware Of Pic*

EGAR

I find it alot easier to find out more when I go in there alone. If I bring *backup* then the mouths clamp shut.

Well can you have back-up waiting discreetly around the corner then? Sorry, tis up to you what you do and it's fantastic you have got this poor dog out, but we're worried about you :GroupHug:

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:mecry: OMG that poor wee lass what pain she must have endured. I hope she recovers well and enjoys the rest of her life with caring folk.

I do wish you could post a name and address of the culprit, as I would love to pay that person a visit, rip the skin from their bones to see if they enjoyed the "sport"! An eye for an eye!

I'm certain there are many on here who would accompany me!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Oh my goodness :mecry:

To let that poor little girl get into such a state in the first place is appalling :angry: :mecry:

To leave her with injuries that severe untreated for a week to allow infection to set in as well :angry: :mecry:

Jesus, Sarah. Thank God there are people like you out there fighting for dogs just like this one :flowers: :flowers:

sara before you go in do you take precautions?

like phoning someone just before you go in with an agreement that if you havnt phoned again by xx:xx then the police\garda\blokes with big sticks should be called to the address?

If nothing else, please do this Sarah. Hope that Bernie is improving. Stay safe. :GroupHug: