UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Told To Put Harry To Sleep

Julie C

Don't let other people make you feel bad, Julie. I agree with what everyone else has said in that little Harry is a real charmer.

When something like this happens, don't go home and cry - go home, give Harry a massive cuddle and thank your lucky stars that you are you and not someone as cold and heartless as this person obviously is.

And Harry, think yourself lucky that you have the mum you have and not someone like the owner of the Cav because I bet your life is far better than that poor little dog's will ever be.

Chin up Julie - don't let the so and so's grind you down!!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG what a revolting woman :angry: :angry: I honestly cann't find the words to say how i am feeling after reading that BIG BIG :GroupHug: for the beautiful Harry and a BIG :GroupHug: for you I sgree with all said on here and much much more that i cann't put as it would be censored !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have met a few so called humans who have a snobby attitude about mongrels and mixed breeds when we were on holiday once with our friends ,who have a goldie we met another couple with a goldie and they went on and on about his pedigree how his parents were champions our friends just said VERY proudly" well our Paddy is a rescue"This same couple totally ignored Murphy (who is a mix) It was as if he didn't exist to them i was a bit annoyed at first then thought oh well more fool them !!!!!

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

It's sad to say but there are always ignorant people :angry: I'm shocked that this woman could be so rude but some people are only interested in their own opinions :rolleyes: I suspect that, like you, I'd have said nothing - probably because I'd be too taken aback to think of anything appropriate. The woman clearly needs locking up.

Harry is lovely and he's a terrier. Clearly she can't even recognise a terrier when she sees one. Who's to say he's not a pedigree? There are so many different types of terrier that I wouldn't have a clue. Not that it matters one iota. Harry is gorgeous as he is. :wub:

I'm astounded by her attitude! were you walking close to home? in which case I'm sure what she's doing living round there...its not exactly Kensington and Chelsea, is it? I've owned pedigree dogs all my life, apart from our Dylan who we have now, but I most certainly don't look down on mongrels, and even if the dog had a face that would frighten Hannibal Lecter, I wouldn't dream of saying so...she's an illmannered boot. Harry is gorgeous...I would say bring him over but I'm not sure Dylan would like it....and you shouldn't be upset, you should feel sorry for her. Do you have a printer? if so print all the remarks off, and if you see her again, hand it to her with the suggestion she sits down with a cup of arsenic and reads them all! :GroupHug:

Harry is absolutely gorgeous and just my type of dog :wub: - smallish and black and tan, or just plain black.

I would have asked her if she had forgotten to take her medication!!

It's not easy when someone catches you off guard like that, but there would have been a fair few naughty words coming from me which might have been heard several counties away.

There is a line in the song ugly by the sugababes that goes something like people only say something bad to make themselves feel good.Your obviously alot stronger and better than that :GroupHug:

If only we could think of these witty comebacks when most needed instead of later when it's to late.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder ;).

Exactly.

This beholder actually finds cavvies rather ugly (apologies to cavvie fans) but then I don't expect everyone else to consider my dogs as beautiful as I do.

Just not worth arguing about and certainly nothing to be snobbish about.

That woman must live a very little life and isn't worth a second thought other than pity.

Pam

I know I don't post very often but I dfo lurk :biggrin:

This has made me so angry....................silly stupid COW ........................ I'd have punched her lights out, flattened her and given her a right mouthful too. Bet she was no oil painting :biggrin: Like you I would have gone home and cried buckets.

HARRY IS GORGEOUS I JUST LOVE HIS CHEEKY LITTLE FACE :wub:

Sending you :GroupHug: and a very big :GroupHug: for Harry.

I used to have cats (now that I've three rescue Springers) that is now a thing of the past - all the cats I had were from a rescue and I always used to have the ugliest ones that were there - too many people overlooked them because they weren't 'pretty' :angry: I didn't think they were ugly in my eyes they were beautiful.

Sue

xx