UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

A New Road Sign In The Village

tegk68

Helen, I think you'll find that sign means "Give way to the Funk".

Its a new and controversial sign from the Department for Transport, encouraging us to "get down" more and "chill out" with a knock-on effect for decreasing road-rage.

You really must be bumpkins, we have them all over in Oxford, and the new stop signs:

n611085275_657612_9024.jpg

:laugh:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading some of your driving mishaps I reckon if you were anywhere nearby they might put one of you up there :D

It's already happened, courtesy of some "amusing" "friends" :glare: . And seeing it nearly caused me to have yet another driving mishap. :laugh:

There's a road in Leicester named after me too due to a mischievous prank going wrong (or should that be right? :unsure: :wacko: ), but that's another story for another time :ninja:

:ohmy: does it mean that Afros are breeding in your bit of the countryside? excellent pic! :laugh: :laugh: x

Fantastic pic BTW

Does the sign mean give way to Michael Jackson "moonwalking" down the middle of the road perhaps?? :biggrin:

goes off muttering "Conjures up pictures of MJ, tractors, horses n riders ........" and that's at 11 am!