Anyone On Face Book

sparkle

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone,

I was Honey B on there & was friends with a number of you, but FB's inifinite wisdom was to decide I am impersonating myself :rolleyes: :wacko: & removed me using that name, so now Im back under my real name, Holly Welstead. Ive tried to add as many as I could remember but if ive accidently left you out, could you add me using the new name, thank you.

Holly xx

:mecry: :mecry: I feel sooooo old :mecry: :mecry:

was stood at the till when the young assitant yawned, I smiled and said early to bed tonight then

she then said to me..

On the computer there is a thing called face book, you can use it to chat to all your friends on line, that are connected to the internet, its like going out but staying in, I was on that until 12.30 last night...

I puffed my chest out, and there is a lot of it, and said how long have you been doing that for then

she said just a week

Ha I told her, I have been on face book since it was the old one that was faster and better than that and my friends and I regulary get together until 2 and 3 in the morning.

By this time I had paid for my shopping and strutted off leaving her opened mouthed that someone as old as me would be on facebook

I am only 47 :mecry: :mecry: