UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

What This Forum Is For

Pingu

for slagging off all things christmassy and moaning about the price of sprouts, ability to get hold of a Wii or how you hate all your relatives who only come round at Christmas cos they are crap cooks and want to eat you out of house and home.. oh and they never do the bloody washing up do they.. ooooh no.. just sit in front of the bloody telly watching James Bond whilst you clear up...

:unsure:

40 odd days to go I think. Can we have another festive thread please. I'm certain the Festive Guru has plenty of lovely items tat to show us this year. :biggrin:

I may even be tempted to send her the daft santa with the Yankee accent with the fireworks head to adorn our collection for a piccie thread this year.

I'm sure Mindy will appreciate that. :flowers: :rolleyes: :laugh:

Kazz xx

:unsure:

40 odd days to go I think. Can we have another festive thread please. I'm certain the Festive Guru has plenty of lovely items tat to show us this year. :biggrin:

I may even be tempted to send her the daft santa with the Yankee accent with the fireworks head to adorn our collection for a piccie thread this year.

I'm sure Mindy will appreciate that. :flowers: :rolleyes: :laugh:

Kazz xx

Dear, you're in the wrong forum, this is for the Bah Humbuggers. The cheerful brigade are this way :biggrin:

animalfarm009.jpg

Here you go this should finish Christmas off.

A nice picture of pet Turkeys to embelish Christmas lunch guilt with.

All our Turkeys will actually enjoy thier own lunch this Christmas,next Christmas and the one after :biggrin:

hoooorah , a Turkey is not just for Christmas :flowers:

actually its thats another reason why I don't like Christmas, up and down the country hundreds and thousands of birds being kept in horrific conditions

http://www.viva.org.uk/campaigns/turkeys/index.htm

• 1 month later...
for slagging off all things christmassy and moaning about the price of sprouts, ability to get hold of a Wii or how you hate all your relatives who only come round at Christmas cos they are crap cooks and want to eat you out of house and home.. oh and they never do the bloody washing up do they.. ooooh no.. just sit in front of the bloody telly watching James Bond whilst you clear up...

So you've met my relatives Pingu? :D