UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oldies Club Photo Competition *now Open* - Open To Dogs Of All Ages, Cats And Smaller/other Pets

I may have missed it on another post but when is "Judgement Day" Ange :)

I hope to reveal the class winners (up to third place) early next week, but all the judges are doing this in their spare time and some of the classes have a *lot* of photos, so bear with us :flowers: After that I shall organise the Best In Show bit.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will post the details of the first, second and third place for each class as soon as I can, but won't be able to reveal who took those photos at this stage as some will be going through to the Best In Show final, which you will all be able to vote on - so would ask you not to post/name people until the Best In Show bit has finished :flowers:

Anyway, I haven't forgotten, so just bear with me a while longer please :flowers: As soon as I can post the results, I will, honest! :)

Anyway, I haven't forgotten, so just bear with me a while longer please :flowers: As soon as I can post the results, I will, honest! :)

Any news?

See above :flowers:

Unfortunately one of the judges lost internet/phone access due to flooding so there has been a bit of a delay on one of the classes, but I really will reveal the results just as soon as I can :)

Honestly, you've all got less patience than me. Well possibly not actually :laugh:

Anyway, you will all be very relieved to hear the results will be going up shortly.

If those who have not yet paid their entrance fees could please do so asap that would be greatly appreciated, thank you :flowers:

If those who have not yet paid their entrance fees could please do so asap that would be greatly appreciated, thank you :flowers:

:ohmy: My appologies, I just remembered I hadnt sent my cheque!

Have just sent payment by paypal for 8 photos + paypal fees, sorry its late :rolleyes:

Dont know who the collie is the puppies catergory belongs to. Just wondered if they are a Tonkory

Do you mean the black and white handsome boy?! If so he's mine! Since the photo didn't win anything, I'm assuming it's ok to reply to this now! He's not Tonkory - he's Knottsway Fantastic Finn, dad Mobella Tucker's Luck, mum Knottsway Movie Star, but he does have a few relatives in common with some of the Tonkory's and goes back to NZ Clan Abby Blue Aberdoone who can be found in the pedigrees of most of the collies these days! :rolleyes:

Love the winning pics! They're all beautiful!!

Shelley.