UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oldies Club Photo Competition *now Open* - Open To Dogs Of All Ages, Cats And Smaller/other Pets

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the entries so far - I am sorting through them now and will start adding them to the threads in the Photo Comp section shortly :flowers:

Can I please just quote myself on this bit - I think some of you are sending photos through to me for different classes on one email and organsing the photos in a particular order. Unfortunately they are not necessarily arriving with me in the same order so I am a bit :wacko: at the moment. If you could please rename the photos themselves to state which categories they are for, that will be very helpful, enable me to get the photos up more quickly and save me having to come back to you to doublecheck :flowers: If you are not sure how to rename the photos, could you please send separate emails with photos for different classes and state clearly in each email which class you are submitting those photos for :flowers: That will be much easier on my poor little brain.

Thanks very much :flowers:

Still time to take some Christmassy pics before you take those decorations down too :santa:

Thanks everyone, I'm really pleased with the entries received - I shall be a busy girl tomorrow :laugh: :flowers:

I shall let everyone know roughly how much has been raised once all monies are received and I've added it up, but I know it's a great amount for the oldies, so thank you all :flowers:

Oh blimey, I haven't even finished loading all the photos onto the threads here yet :laugh:

There was a sudden rush of entries at the end (like at least a hundred photos!) - nothing to do with the mention of Anthony Head I'm quite sure :whistle:

Bear with me, I spent a lot of yesterday going through all the recent entries and have saved, renamed and added them all to a photobucket account and just need to get them posted up here now, which I will do this evening :flowers:

I don't anticipate being able to announce the class winners until the start of next week, so bear with me :flowers: