UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Help Find Missing Lurcher ..

chrissie

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( Well, the search effort continues. Ziggy's been in the Northern Echo again. Might have a go at getting him on the local TV news progs - I really want to keep him in people's minds. Nothing doing at all, sighting-wise, until tonight - possible sighting in St Andrews Lane, Spennymoor. I’ll go over tomorrow morning to search and poster-stick. Anyone with any contacts in that area, would you mind mentioning this to them please? Am posting daily on doglost.co.uk - seems a good central reference point. On Monday, I'm taking my other lurcher Louie to have his ear tattooed. £20 well spent, I reckon. Thanks everyone for your continued kindness, will keep you updated. xx

2052449983_513d4d3287_m.jpg

Edited by ZiggysMum

Hiya, I just read your posting on doglost with the latest poss sightings. Hang in there, you are doing all the right things and I'm glad you have some good supporters to share the load.

Hi Owl, hope you're well. Just really want a sign that he's still out there. Apparently my horoscope for November said I'd make lots of new contacts this month. Twas not wrong! No more from Spennymoor but Sue Short at GALA is giving me some useful contacts within the working dog world.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...