UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Pictures

Pingu

please do not post HUGE pictures in your posts

as a general rule dont post a picture bigger than 640 pixels wide.

any huge pictures will be changed to a link

also leave a small gap between your picture and dont just post them one after the other in a line.

It could be that some people do not know how to resize, have not got the software to do it, or are not aware that their pics are so big. I'm not a great expert on the subject, but I do have software that can resize pics, and I'm willing to help out other members where I can. Please remember though, that there are only 24 hours in a day and I do have a life to lead, but if peeps have photos they can email them to me, I will resize them and send them back, so they can put the smaller images on their image host.

• 4 months later...

if the rescue regularly edit/update their descriptions and/or pictures, how can we do so on here?

as the rescue reps do not have an edit facility.

cheers

If I want a post updated or picture changed for whatever reason I pm a mod who is always happy to help :)

• 3 years later...

It could be that some people do not know how to resize, have not got the software to do it, or are not aware that their pics are so big. I'm not a great expert on the subject, but I do have software that can resize pics, and I'm willing to help out other members where I can. Please remember though, that there are only 24 hours in a day and I do have a life to lead, but if peeps have photos they can email them to me, I will resize them and send them back, so they can put the smaller images on their image host.

Hi Carole, Wonder if you can help me. I've tried to put a pic of my dogs for my avatar but its too big and I dont know how to resize it. Tried to use photobucket but that didnt work either.sad.gif