UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Refuge October Auction In Aid Of Rdr & Bengal Cat Rescue

snow

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this sort of thing really necessary?

I know from past experience that the tone of these events can reach rather low levels, but p....lease! :rolleyes:

I don't so someone had probably better tell me what I might be letting myself in for :unsure:

No really, I do need to know. No experience of previous auctions or "low levels" and no way I'm going to commit myself to anything unless someone tells me.

Certain members have been known to donate items that would not be out of place in an Ann Summers emporium. Or so I'm lead to believe, I can't be certain as I have never ever bought anything from such a place.

:ohmy:

Really, not on here you must be mistaken. :laugh:

I am spring cleaning the bedroom tomorrow so I may find some shite wonderful items to get rid of donate :biggrin:

Well, so far I've found 2 (new) tennis rackets, an electric cork screw and a few other bits and pieces - I now need to take piccies (must charge camera batteries!!) and basically I'm just writing the list here so that I remember what I've already found. Lots more cos I can't get into my garage :rolleyes: Mods - please prompt me if I don't get my act together :laugh:

Why do Melp's donated Tin Cows look as though someone has used them to audition for the re-make of 'It Shouldn't Happen To A Vet?????'

Please, please do not donate anymore tin animals as I am now wishing I had carried on doing my pelvic floor exercises....I dont think I can take looking at yet another metal creature..... :wacko: