UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Refuge October Auction In Aid Of Rdr & Bengal Cat Rescue

snow

I shall email my offering now - absoloutely DELIGHTED it's these 2 on the receiving end of whatever is raised. It makes my heart bleed the number of lovely Staffies Rochdale take on, why are so many unwanted? - my old fella is on the sofa snoring his head off. I hope you make MILLIONS!!! And as Im an active member of a local Cat charity Im delighted the Bengal Pussies are going to gain too.

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shall email my offering now - absoloutely DELIGHTED it's these 2 on the receiving end of whatever is raised. It makes my heart bleed the number of lovely Staffies Rochdale take on, why are so many unwanted? - my old fella is on the sofa snoring his head off. I hope you make MILLIONS!!! And as Im an active member of a local Cat charity Im delighted the Bengal Pussies are going to gain too.

Thank you so much for donating such a fantastic item ( I may have a few bids myself )

:biggrin:

:partytime: another auction.And 2 fabulous recipients as well.

I shall email my offering now

Seen your lovely offer, I hope I'm back with lots of lovely photos from my time there to entice even more bids :biggrin:

Please any chance of ending it on the Sunday rather than Friday :unsure: not just because I'm coming back from St Ives that day :wink: but Sundays folks often have more time to sit and peruse the offerings.

Edited by zico's mum

:partytime: another auction.And 2 fabulous recipients as well.

Seen your lovely offer, I hope I'm back with lots of lovely photos from my time there to entice even more bids :biggrin:

Please any chance of ending it on the Sunday rather than Friday :unsure: not just because I'm coming back from St Ives that day :wink: but Sundays folks often have more time to sit and peruse the offerings.

It will depend on what Hosts are going to be around tbh as we not only have to close the threads usually rather smartly with last min bidding wars going on :laugh: but also to have time to total everything up, work out who's won what and who owes what and to whome etc so ending it on a Friday gives us the weekend to do that - however I will ask around the hosts and see whether or not Sunday is possible :flowers: