UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Cassie And I Are Off To The Vets Today

tegk68

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all :flowers:

Well we are back. The vet said that given the rate that they are coming,then it is best to remove the whole lot of them. That way they can be sent away to be examined, and also, apparently the worst thing you can do is leave them on as if they are 'nasty' then you are inviting them to spread to other organs.

So Cassie goes back on Wednesday morning for an op. Hope she will be OK. Feels like a lot to put an oldie through but then they didn't really offer me another option.

I have a gut feel that they're OK, don't know why, just do and that's what I'm going to continue to think :)

Thank you all :flowers:

Well we are back. The vet said that given the rate that they are coming,then it is best to remove the whole lot of them. That way they can be sent away to be examined, and also, apparently the worst thing you can do is leave them on as if they are 'nasty' then you are inviting them to spread to other organs.

So Cassie goes back on Wednesday morning for an op. Hope she will be OK. Feels like a lot to put an oldie through but then they didn't really offer me another option.

I have a gut feel that they're OK, don't know why, just do and that's what I'm going to continue to think :)

My 13 year old, long term foster girl had two lumps removed from above her eyelid two months ago - They were growing really fast and bleeding, so no choice but to get them off - and she is absolutely fine now.

Wishing lovely Cassie all the best for her op.