UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

If You Were In Doubt

halfpenny

At 6am today I drove from Home in Balmedie to go to Aberdeen 8 miles away.

Not long after i left home I thpought a flock of little birds got a bit to close to the car but nothing was on the road when I looked in my rear view mirror..... I thought missed them ...

so far so good

Got to Aberdeen.....Off loaded the wine for the market..... went round the front of the car a small pai8r of legs stuck out of the grilll I thought---Gently I eased the weee soul out to find a wren looking the worse of the wear but alive. I gave it reiki and put ihn the boot in the dark and left it for 1/2 an hour

Went back in fear and trepidation opened the boot lid and it was hyperventalating but still alive------I put my hand in front of it and it hopped onto my finger........

I gave it more Reiki and put it in the darkest corner of the boot with no cover this time. and went away...........................

Half and hour later i went back

Peered in the window

what stared back at me was a very much better wren....

She flew to the drivers seat back when I opened the boot lid then came back to me as if to say look at me......I can fly again.

I drove back home and stopped at exactly the same place I saw the birds..........

She flew away chirping completely healed.........

Thank you Reiki

Thank you Guardian Angels and anyone else who heard my plea for help........

In Love Light and Laughter

a very grateful

Edith

xxxxx

Edith, that's beautiful. And the wren showed no fear of you which is lovely.

A while ago one of my cats caught a small thrush. I managed to get it away from him and just went and sat on the lawn with him in my cupped hands. I just sat very quietly and as he began to move I pushed his little legs into a more natural position for him and a minute later he sat up. A little later he shuffled himself into a more comfortable position. After an hour he wriggled a bit and flew away. It was so peaceful sitting there waiting for him to gain strength. The cat joined me too and sat right next to me the whole time. He sniffed the bird but didn't show any other interest in it.

I don't do Reiki (it's on my list of things to learn) so I guess it was something else giving the bird strength through the warmth of my hands. And the cat and I just sat there peacefully for a while after he'd flown. Everything stayed quiet. The phone didn't ring - the dogs didn't bark - no one passed by. It was so lovely.

Diane

Edith, that's beautiful. And the wren showed no fear of you which is lovely.

A while ago one of my cats caught a small thrush. I managed to get it away from him and just went and sat on the lawn with him in my cupped hands. I just sat very quietly and as he began to move I pushed his little legs into a more natural position for him and a minute later he sat up. A little later he shuffled himself into a more comfortable position. After an hour he wriggled a bit and flew away. It was so peaceful sitting there waiting for him to gain strength. The cat joined me too and sat right next to me the whole time. He sniffed the bird but didn't show any other interest in it.

I don't do Reiki (it's on my list of things to learn) so I guess it was something else giving the bird strength through the warmth of my hands. And the cat and I just sat there peacefully for a while after he'd flown. Everything stayed quiet. The phone didn't ring - the dogs didn't bark - no one passed by. It was so lovely.

Diane

Reiki is done by intention so yes in a way you did just that-- your intention was to heal the thrush-- and thats what you did. Everyone can do this call it Reiki call it whatever you want its positive thought with the intention to heal or make things better for the higher good of that creature be it human or otherwise.

Good on you Diane.

You'll know when the time is right to do reiki and the right Master will come from nowhere probably when you least expect it----just embrace it when it happens.

Love

Edith

Well done Edith and Smirnoff:flowers:

I couldn't have got throught these past few years without Reiki and it is also helping a close friend and her husband now. She is 70, only has the use of one arm and he neck is badly damaged so it is at a 45 degree angle and she is looking after her 81 year old husband who has cancer and the doctors can't believe he is still alive.

Well done Edith and Smirnoff:flowers:

I couldn't have got throught these past few years without Reiki and it is also helping a close friend and her husband now. She is 70, only has the use of one arm and he neck is badly damaged so it is at a 45 degree angle and she is looking after her 81 year old husband who has cancer and the doctors can't believe he is still alive.

Will send them Reiki if I may please

Love

Edith

Wonderful :biggrin:

I just love Reiki and how it can help :biggrin: I often have animals just come up and ask/demand, they all get :biggrin:

I totally agree with Edith - you were healing that little bird whether you have oficially done Reiki or not and your time will come, probably when you least expect it :wink:

I'll also send Reiki to your friends Mrs Mop, if they'd like it.

Lovely Edith :flowers:

I've mentioned this book before - but it seems appropriate for this thread. Tis about healing for animals, well worth a read for guidance/inspiration, whatever, for anyone interested in giving healing to their own pets, wild birds etc.

Hands on Healing for Pets by Margrit Coates.

It's something we're all very much able to do :flowers:

Wonderful :biggrin:

I just love Reiki and how it can help :biggrin: I often have animals just come up and ask/demand, they all get :biggrin:

I totally agree with Edith - you were healing that little bird whether you have oficially done Reiki or not and your time will come, probably when you least expect it :wink:

I'll also send Reiki to your friends Mrs Mop, if they'd like it.

I wasnt Reiki or Energy and Intention was I was only channeling it.

Ange I love that book and read it all the time.

I also use the Animal Healing CD a lot and the Animal Angels CD they are both beautiful and my lot just love it

Edited by halfpenny

I've bought the animal healing CD recently, got it on now actually :) I also have a Reiki CD by George Raphael <sp> which is really lovely. I leave one on for the dogs when we're out, when it's not very nice weather (Sno gets scared) and any time we need to chill out :)

Me too Ange, Animal Healing CD goes on if I'm going out/ on a day when she's hyper for whatever reason/ noises outside/kids playing noisily, and just sometimes cos I feel like it :wink: I was really chuffed when I discovered the repeat button :laugh: Took me a while :ohmy: