UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Should I Be Worried

Anniegirl

Pumpkin my 9 month old Toller is not herself today. We still have her crate up be she very rarely goes in it but today she has hardly got out of it. She has been down the garden and done two solidish poohs and will eat if I gave it her from my hand. She did eat part of a plastic ball yesterday so thought it might be that but she is poohing OK. She ate all her tea at about 8 last night but this morning is very lethargic. My other two are quiet too but they tend to be quiet when I am working from home and they have eaten all their breakfast so think they are OK.

I will take her to the vets later if she isn't improving.

I have decided it is not worth the worry and she is off to the vets at three this afternoon. I am very glad I have a quiet week at work so can work from home and disappear for a while to the vets without any problems.

Bit unsure how I am going to get there though as the flooding is v bad round her OH struggled in his 4x4 beastie this morning, hopefully it will have gone down a bit by the time I have to go.

Reiki if she wants it. :GroupHug:

Always welcome some reiki :)

Poor Pumps is feeling very sorry for herself she has a temp of 104 :( Carole the vet doesn't think it is a blockage from the ball and has given her anti biotics and anti inflamatories and hopefully she will start to feel better soon, if not it will be back to the vets tomorrow night :(