UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

For All The Reiki People....

Scooby Dobie

I'm Reiki 2 now.

BUT

You can send Reiki at Reiki 1 !!!

Shock horror, yes, you can! Try it, it works, honestly. Intention is what matters. If you intend to, it will happen, just trust and believe it.

When I was 'only' Reiki 1, I used to write the name on a piece of paper and clutch it in my sweaty hand and Reiki that if I didn't have a photo. Had some blooming long lists of names. Have to admit, I wasn't sure it would work till someone else who was also Reiki 1 said she did it, then I was asked to send to a wee dog who was coming to the end of her life, I got a pic, and sat here for hours with hands up to screen with her pic and the feedback I got amazed me - when I'd been sending, the little one would perk up......... I learnt to trust that it was happening despite me 'feeling' nothing.

When I did Reiki 2 I was more aware of the energy going which is lovely for me, but not necessary to help people or animals. For me, it does feel stronger now, but we're all different. My first Reiki master had been a master for a couple of years before she could feel anything happening.

Start practising with your Reiki 1 for now, get used to using the neergy, and let it flow, then once you've been using it daily for a few months you can start to think about whether you're ready to move on to Reiki 2 or not. There's no set time for doing each, only when is right for you, but I'm with the folk who feel you should leave a few months between 1 & 2 ansd probably a couple of years before 3. I waited 2 1/2 years before doing 2, and so far am not ready for 3, I'll know when I am. There are so many things for your bady and system to clear and cope with, I don't think it's wise to rush it, as it can be very uncomfortable to do so. Take your time, it will happen at the right time for you.

Gotta go out, will come back to this.......

I concurr again and again and again........

Murial is wise listen to her folks

Reiki is intention and love and energy----if you have someone close to you going through a difficult time at work and you sit and think about them and wish for a good outcome to whatever the problem is you are doijg the same thing as send reiki but because you have been attuned the energy is stronger and more focused.

Like you Murial I cant meditate.................But I find even if I put a comforting hand on someone the reiki starts without palaver.... you dont need the palavout just the intention

IN

Love Light andLaughter

Edith

xx

Reiki is intention and love and energy----if you have someone close to you going through a difficult time at work and you sit and think about them and wish for a good outcome to whatever the problem is you are doing the same thing as send reiki but because you have been attuned the energy is stronger and more focused.
Well said Edith, and simply put, easy to understand :biggrin:

I'm like you, Reiki just goes whether I consciously intend or not if someone is in need, most often it's the dogs - they just run up and take :wink: It happens to us all.

I keep forgetting to mention that Reiki is a spiritual path and as such, once you've been attuned, your spiritual development speeds up, like it or not, that's why it's best/more comfortable to take your time. As Ramsey said, it changes your life, so if you want your life to stay exactly as it is, don't do Reiki.

For me the changes I'm aware of are - I'm less frantic, much calmer, let go of anger much more easily, much more willing to go with the flow which allows life to work better, etc. I'm physically more well too. I stopped smoking!!!!!!! I smoked like a chimney for 35 years and stopped just over 2 years ago, easily once I'd decided. I haven't lost the 'need for an addiction' though, currently crunchies and toffee crisps :laugh: but apart from them my diet is much purer and healthier. I think really it's other people who'd notice more changes as they've all happened gradually and I don't take enough notice :wink:

Most of all what I love is the fact that I can always help my dog, no matter what is wrong. Even, sadly when it's helping to make an easier transition to spirit as with Cassie. But mainly I can help animals (and people of course) to feel better and that is great :biggrin:

Yesterday a friend phoned, telling me all about her sore eye - conjunctivitis, apparently excrutiating, and it took her till she drew breath and stopped talking, about 2 hours down the line to realise it felt fine, I wonder why :wink: So from moaning she went to thanking me, but it wasn't me, it was the Reiki :biggrin:

I agree Murial

Changes for me, i have learned to value myself more, let go of anger, be positive and to ask for help be it from my guardian angel or who ever wants to listen.

A few weeks ago I was having a bit of a doo at work and got really upset. I asked for guidence in terms of "Ok you lot where do i go from here" That night there was a job in the paper, I got it, over the next few days I got more Reiki clients than I can handle. I just said Thank you.

Asking for help in reiki terms can just be in your head and the energy will listen and provide.

Try it it works--- you see intention again---self fullfilling profecy.

Scooby Doo dont try so hard, let it come naturally and ASK FOR HELP IN YOUR HEAD.

let me know how it goes

IN

Love and laughter

Edith

xxxx