UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Havent Been Around For A While

whitetiger

:flowers: thanks guys, well nothing much new here really...Dene has all the tests and now its sit and wait for the results!

The tablets they put him on seem to have kept it at bay, he has a few weird feeling turns but not passed out so I guess its the meds helping.

Still struggling on with just sickpay and my family credits, dss have not got there fingers out and sorted out any income supprt to help yet, we have borrowed money to pay mortgage last two mths, not sure what we will do next week when next months is due....hey ho

Will update as soon as we hear from hosp, thanks to everyone for thinking of us :wub:

Debs & co x

Hi Deb

Only just seen this thread.

So sorry to hear about Dene, what a worry that is. I cant remember if I have ever seen you drive. Do you? :unsure:

I was thinking t'other day that I havent been in touch for ages. Havent done a car boot for ages.

Hope Dene gets a good result and life gets back to normal soon. :GroupHug:

No Sue I dont drive, Kelly has started lessons tho and has just passed her theory test, so fingers crossed in a couple of months she will be on the road.

Car boot is pants atm, all this wet weather! dont worry the bits n pieces are fine in our garage and we keep being given odds n sods to add to it all.

Ohhh Ebbi kisses :wub: might just have to get a canoe and paddle down your way :biggrin:

There are riots going on in supermarkets here for bottled water as we are running out of tap water, milks running out too and cant find bread anywhere! some parts have no electric as the power stations are flooding.

I will get my camping holiday this year afterall...in my lounge with candles,torches and the camping stove at this rate lol my boys can play guitars and we can sing ginn gann goolie and combaya my lord lol

everyones going bonkers :wacko:

Guest Tinks

Glad to hear you still have a sense of humour hun :)

Fingers crossed for Dene and hope you have managed to sort something for the mortgage? And I hope everything dries out soon!!!

Hugs

T

Hi Debs,

Glad to hear that you are still plodding along.

My last year hasnt been great either for numerous reasons so you arent alone,mate....and these things always seem to happen at once,don't they?

Anyway....Chin up mate.Let us know how Dean is.

Kaye

xx

we are coming down to Devon for a week starting the 25th of August,any chance of you "popping up" for a cuppa? x

We would have loved to, sadly I dont drive and Dene still cant...Kelly should be taking her test in Oct so maybe next time round eh

Sorry to hear your year has been shite too Kaye, yep all happens at once, my brothers girlfriend has just had her 3rd baby, there were a lot of complications and they dont know if she will have any brain damage :mecry:

Plus Dene has been fine until today, its started again so his epliepsy nurse has upped his tablets

Mother in law has been helping with mortgage upto now but she cant much more, cant get any help till he has been claiming income support for 40 weeks! and all we get income support atm £19 a week...joke eh

Oh well could be worse I guess...

hugs to everyone

Debs & co

ps keep the jokes coming Cher :biggrin: we need the laughs!

Sorry Cindy I didnt get it, my phone is on its last legs and the battery doesnt last long, its had no credit for about 3mths so I havent bothered to charge it up very often...will find it out now and charge it up.

He has only had one passing out today...but total of 10 in the end yesterday :wacko: but on positive note the MRI results came back clear, so at least its not a brain tumour :)

He has only had one passing out today...but total of 10 in the end yesterday :wacko: but on positive note the MRI results came back clear, so at least its not a brain tumour :)

That must be a huge weight off your mind then!!Fantastic news.

I know it's not resolved and I really feel for you and Dean(10 passing out in a day.What a nightmare!)but having a brain tumour crossed off must be a relief.

I am so angry on your behalf with how little financial help you are getting...when others are on every benefit under the sun and milking the system to their hearts content.

If you don't get help soon I'd contact your MP,mate!

Things are on the up for me and mine at the moment so I can't complain but from October-March I wouldnt have cared if I'd been struck by lightening tbh.

I really hope that things start looking up for you too. :)

Edited by Kaye9