UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Easy Way To Check On The Items You Have Bid On

not sure if I am teaching you all to suck eggs here but the easiest way I have found to check on the items I am bidding on is to use the filters at the bottom of the main auction page ( right hand side )

set the drop down menus to

Order last poster

A-Z

Show all

Topics I replied

and then press the go button

then you will get a list of the threads you have bid on and you can see if you are the last bidder ( and thus the winning bidder :jumpy: )

Or you can track the topic so getting an e-mail when someone (like Red Rotties for example :glare: ) outbids you :biggrin:

You can indeed ...

Just in case not everyone is aware that you can "track" the threads that you're interested in on here (not mentioning any host names :ph34r_anim: ), I thought I would add this bit here:

You can "subscribe" to topics (threads) on the Refuge.

If you find a thread you want to keep track of, go to "options" at the top right of the thread and select "track this topic". You can opt to be notified of replies by email, or opt not to get email notification.

To find the topics you're "tracking" you go to My Controls and then under Subscriptions select View Topics and you'll see the threads you're currently subscribed to (the threads will remove themselves if there's no reply to the thread for 30 days, but as the auction is running for two weeks, that won't apply) :biggrin:

It's at the top right hand corner of the first post in each thread, below the 'add reply' and 'new topic' buttons. It says 'options' and you just click on that for a new menu to drop down.

Thank you :flowers: that looks like the one I'd use to track a topic so I'll carry on using that.

The drop downs I am talking about are at the bottom of the page right hand side when you are looking at the list of topics

I sincerely hope I'm not the only person who had never noticed those little boxes at the bottom of the page! Thank you, a new toy to play with. :flowers:

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...