UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Introduce Yourself

Pingu

Hi

I'm Michelle. Getting older by the day. Married to Martyn and live with

Bracken 2 year old Hungarian Vizsla

Fergus 3 year old Hungarian Vizsla

Sheena 11 year old Collie x

Issie 11 year old Italian Spinone who has been here on foster for 6 weeks.

Yes I am mad living with 2 Vizslas and a Spinone at the same time. Life is never dull and they keep me going in housework.

I organise transport runs for The Oldies Club and quite often wonder why I do :laugh:

I live in Warrington, Cheshire

I'm Lynne, a Kiwi living in Taunton,Somerset with no OH or kids (bliss...... :laugh: ) and 2 much loved spoilt rotten Border Terriers.

Duncan just turned 2 and

Daisy not sure of her age as she's an ex stray but reckon 3-4.

My life revolves around them,their social calendar has far more activities on it than mine - and I wouldn't have it any other way.

QUOTE(Kaye9 @ Jan 31 2006, 07:38 PM) *

Katie - A 2 (ish) year old Lurcher from District Dogs that was....

A fish tank.

laugh.gif laugh.gif cool.gif tongue.gif

sorry Kaye mate... couldnt resist it... laugh.gif

Bl**dy hell...I must be losing it today...I've only just realised what you are laughing at!!LMAO :laugh: :wacko:

What an interesting thread :)

Im Sally, am 31 and live/work in Essex with my 2 dogs :wub: Taylor lab, perfect girly and paddy "the Whack" my ickle troublesome terriorist that came to me via DP .

We have no man and no kids but we are very happy in our company :biggrin:

Edited by taylor

Im Lesley. http://www.trallwmfarm.co.uk

I run Trallwm Farm,God knows why because all the animals are lunatics.Ive got a Lamb on the sofa a very fat horse who keeps opening the door and plodding in,two Turkeys who wander around like fluffy clouds and my beloved deerhound types plus Aqueela who is a very lovely Akita who still needs her own home.

we have usually around 150 animals here,mostly horses (18 in) Jersey Cows,sheep,piggies,chickens,cats and the Lamb who is a week old.

Paul who used to run Masai rots works here,he so far has adopted 2 goats as well as having his 11 ancient Rotties. Paul spens his life feeding,looking for gold in the stream and checking paw prints because he is convinced we have a big cat lurking.

My OH is Richard who runs his own business,my daughter Kyra with OH Neil and Rose my adopted daughter who is in the Daily Mirror today with her horse saves life article.

Hi, I'm Christine and share a house with OH John plus:

Honey a two & a half year old rescue dog she possibly has some shelie and whippet in her ancestry.

Sam Cat and his litter brother Baggins.

In the garden are

3 ancient hens, 9/10 years old Rooky a black rock,

Mushroom and Buffy bantams. Mushroom and Buffy were the survivors of a fox attack in a friends hen house who came to live with us.

A number of wild mallards visit us, and one raised a family of 9 on our garden pond this year.

Various squirrels - all called Cyril.

More moles than you can imagine, dozens of mole hills in the lawn, what lawn?