UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Introduce Yourself

Pingu

Hi, i'm Denese i'm 37 :huh: i have a husband and a 17 year old son :wacko: I live in Caerphilly, South Wales

I have 2 dogs namely:

Stitch :wub: who is almost 3 years of age and a bit of all sorts (he looks like a lab (ish) with a bit of BC (so its been said) and a Samoyed tail (from his grandma)) I have had him since he was about 8/9 weeks old

and

Emma who is approximately 12 years old and is a Chesapeake Bay Retriever :wub: We tried fostering Emma for the Oldies Club and failed within the month :laugh:

I may have a BCx foster coming today for Hope Rescue :biggrin: I will not fail, I will not fail, I will not fail :ph34r_anim:

I have been trying to get involved with helping rescues one way or another since joining dog forums and slowly but surely I am contributing a little more as I go along :biggrin:

I must not forget to mention my bridge boy Patch (Our Little Godsend :wub: ) who is shown in my avatar and who led me to this wonderful place called Refuge :biggrin:

Edited by our little godsend

I`m Patch, I live in Colchester, Essex, with my fabulous crew of 5 digdogs and 10 mogs :wub: [ 4 collies, 1 lurcher, 3 of my collies are deaf and one mog is blind and braindamaged but is a very happy little baby ]. All my crew are rescues :)

Hello, I'm Nick and I live in Leighton Buzzard with my OH Howard and our two boys Kai (14) and Tom (2), we are owned by Maggimoo a schnauzer x collie that adopted us at The Mayhew last year after the sad loss of our Rottie girl Chloe to cancer aged 8yrs. We are also owned by a Guinea Pig called Smokey Spinach Muncher :rolleyes: and some tropical fish.

Nick.

I'm Lindsay, and live in Dorset with my other half - we are at present both mature students, and soon to move to Norwich to be near Des's full time studenty place of learning :)

We have just the one Belgian Terv, Banya. I can't bear to have any small furries any more as I just hate it when they die, they do not live long enough at all.

x

Sam Squiggs married to Mark Squiggs ( Hollysdad ) we have one daughter Aisling ( Baby Squiggs )

we share the drey with

Hollie a 2 year old Collie X

Noah a 3 year Lurcher

Winniebobbaygo 2 year old Saluki type lurcher

Molly Cat

Salem puss

and Princess Gertie of the spare room including the kingdom of the kitchen table ( dentally challenged Persian cat )

and lastly the worlds largest drawf rabbits ( bigger than the flippin cats )

Pippin

&

Merry

( named because they were meant to be small like hobbits )

Hi, Im Chasta (yes, it is my real name :biggrin: )

I share my home with OH Ian, Jay,13 and Sian 9,

OB, rhodesian ridgeback, nearly 1, and might make it if he stops destroying anything soft!

Kenza, rottie, approx 1 ish, rescue who has been here since 10 dec 05, so early days

Penny, 15 year old black mog

Sid, 9 year old tabby mog, moved himself in

Izzy, 4 year old tortie mog, rescued from a river and plastic bag trip as a lil cute kitten

Spook, 4 year old b&w mog, moved in when neighbours moved and left her

Cornelia and Kellogs cornsnakes

Lilo and Stitch, leopard geckos

and assorted coldwater fish....

I live by the seaside too

Edited by chasta

I'm Cheryl and I live in Faringdon, Oxfordshire with Ian and our daughters Daisy 8, Molly nearly 7 and Emily 4. I'm very very pregnant with daughter number four who is arriving in March :biggrin:

Living with us are:

Lizzie, 3 year old liver & white Springer Spaniel

Ella, almost 3 year old black scruffy mongrel from Last Chance in Kent

Zara, 2 year old black and tan Spaniel x from Wexford

Eight cats, Joseph, Brian, Harry, Annie, Rosie, Zephyr, Hebe and Athena

And Rupert hamster.

I've been volunteering for Milton Keynes & District Cats Protection for seven and a half years (we lived in MK until 2004). I've fostered about 300 cats and kittens but since moving to Faringdon have just fostered and handreared kittens.

I live miles away from anywhere and as a result have become very strange, like Hannah in the documentary living in the wilds with strange clothes and headgear.

OH, harry very ugly, never here

3 kids, victoria 22, richard 19 and naughty louise 16.

2 border collies 22 months lucy and 16 weeks tess

siamese cat dobbie

black cat tish

tishs grown up baby called kitten

sheep, horses, newt, rabbit, parrot.

FAR TOO MANY

Am fat and 46

Hi,

I'm Kaye and I live in St Albans,Hertfordshire with my 3 kids Dominic 11,Vanessa 8 and Emily nearly 5 years old.

Dominic has Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy and Vanessa has ADHD so my house is chaotic as you can imagine.My ex(the kids Dad)lives in Cyprus but I am engaged to a great guy who lives and works in the Birmingham area in the week and comes home at Weekends! :)

I am owned by:-

Bandit - A 3 year old black Lab from Many Tears

Katie - A 2 (ish) year old Lurcher from District Dogs that was

A fish tank.

I have fostered and I do transporting for the Oldies or anyone who asks.I support various other non animal charities too.

I don't think everyone always likes/understands my humour but life is serious enough as it is and I try to lighten it a bit.

Phoebe Jo...Good luck with Baby number 4!! :)