UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Introduce Yourself

Pingu

I am Helen, I live in North Nottinghamshire, with my OH Alan, and 3 kids, Ben 10, Emma 6, and Tom 3.

we have Meg a 6mth old puppy from Rochdale dog rescue, of 'unknown origin' :laugh:

and one lonely white cloud mountain minnow, wonders if Mels would like a friend? :unsure:

i help out with transport runs as and when i can, between school and nursery times.

<<<my avatar is my oldie Toppo :wub: who sadly left us last year.

• Like 1

I am Katherine and I live just south of Manchester in Baguley. I live with Kimba, 2 year old Chocolate Doberman, Maddie, 2 year old saluki X, and Jasper, nearly 1 year old German Short-haired Pointer. I also own a fantastic horse called Apple who I have had since I was 15. I have fostered for WAW, my last one went to his new house yesterday after 4 months with me) and try to help out with transporting when I can fit it in around 3 jobs and all the animals!!

Im Maze im live in Maidstone with Matt my lovely Bf and our three mad doglets,

Bramble a 5yr old Bcx

Ash a 2 1/2yr old Staffyx

Poppy a 2yr old Bc x something teeny.

Im the fundraiser for Staffycross and hope to soon be able to foster and if i can rope the OH in (i cant drive) transport to.

Edited by Brammie

I am Mindy I live in SW London with my husband and our 2 yellow labradors Beenzie who is 5 & 1/2 and Toblie who is 4 & 1/2. In my spare time :rolleyes: I am Area Co-ordinator for Labrador Rescue South East and Central (LRSE&C).

I also have a son, daughter in law, stepson, stepdaughter and 2 grandchilden but they don't live with us thank goodness :biggrin:

My name's Maggi, and I'm an alc............. oops, forgot where I was :rolleyes:

I live in a small village in Worcestershire with OH, my beautiful BC Chance (just under 2yrs), Chester cat, tabby and white gentleman (about 11 yrs), Holly cat, tabby and white girlie and her brother Marty who is pure black and fluffy (they are around 3yrs). All are rescues. And I have a tame robin (called Robin) in my garden :biggrin:

Im Nicky, i live in Liverpool, i foster for Home Counties Boxer Welfare, Freshfields Animal Rescue and have fostered for WAW in the past, in my spare time i paint cartoon murals and pet portraits and anything else to stop me dying of boredom while looking for a proper job

I currently live with

Joey - Boxer Dog

Mitzi - Boxer Dog

Cassie (foster) - Boxer Dog

Skittles - Tabby cat

Fiver - black bunny

Leo - Lion head bunny

Banjo (foster) - Bunny

Badger (foster) - Bunny

Pumpkin - syrian Hamster

a few tetras

and a frog in the pond

Hi, I'm Jane , I live with my mum and dad and two grown up kids Dean 23 going on 5 and Stephenie 22 going on 50 :biggrin: . We have a jack russell called Roxy who is 15 months old, we would love to add more dogs and if we can just get dad to leave home, we will, he says he can't go cos none of his shirts are ironed. :laugh: We live in Cardiff and have done all our lives.

Edited by roxyroo

HELLO>>> :biggrin:

Im Michelle, i am ...........yrs old :biggrin:

I have 3 children 7, 4 and 2.

i am owned by Chance the mad boxer aged 2

our new arrival will be here within the next 2 hours, she is Star a 7 week old saluki x :wub:

we have

3 girly rats called Arwen, Rosie and Pippa

a syrian hamster called Harry

and a Leopard Gecko called Nala

I live near the seaside :wink: :laugh:

Edited by kiri_tc

Hello my name is Terri, I live in Edinburgh with oh and one son (23 and single ) other son ( 26 ) has left home and lives with his partner and her son, daughter one ( 23 twin of son still at home ) left home last year to get married and to live in America, daughter two (21) has not long left home to live with her partner. My bestest child of them all is Ailsa a seven year old sheltie. I don't do much for rescues but I have done some fund raising and I have also knitted dog coats for a few local and not so local rescues, I would love to do more but I don't drive so am kinda stuck.

Claire, living near Melton Mowbray with long suffering OH Gary.

We are a child-free zone.

We own a boarding kennels, cattery and a small sighthound rescue.

Our own dogs are:

Mackenzie - 13 year old cream saluki x princess

Shadow - 12 year old black greyhound boy

Donna - 11 year old cream greyhound 'foster' girl (and going nowhere)

Guinness - 9ish year old black & tan female mutt x whirlwind

Jack - 8 year old 3 legged black greyhound boy

Sky - 6 year old cream saluki x girl

I'm Sara, I live in Bexhill East Sussex with my OH wayne and:

Tessa 8yr old lab X whippet

Missy 3yr old Springer

Biggles 8yr old black moggy

Black jack 6 yr old black moggy

Zoe & Dot agouti hooded doe rats from furry friends

Mac black berkshire buck rat

Taz agouti self buck rat from GBH/cavy rescue

Flo black hooded doe rat from furry friends

and finally 2 little russian hammies called Foster and Scatman! :biggrin:

I'm webmaster for People and dogs society (look out for a new look site and lots more features etc soon!) in my spare time (haha wassat then!?) and in the other time i work full time or sleep as much as I can :sleep: