UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Auction - When & How

The Refuge Auction will start Monday 28th May and run until Sunday 10th June.

When the auction starts, all the thread's will be unlocked and you can place your bids by posting the amount on the thread for each item you want. Please do not chat in the lot threads - there's a thread in here for discussing items.

Keep an eye on your bids and if you get outbid, keep bidding until you get to your maximum price.

At the end of the auction everyone who has won items will be contacted with details of who/how much to pay etc.

As two fantastic organisations will benefit from this auction, please be as generous as you can in supporting them.

Thank you :flowers:

• 4 weeks later...

The Auction is Now Open!

Tha auction will run from now and end at 9pm on Sunday 10th June.

Place your bids in the threads for each item - any questions of queries, please either post in the Auction Discussion Thread of contact a staff member :flowers:

Good luck and Happy Bidding :biggrin:

Just in case not everyone is aware that you can "track" the threads that you're interested in on here (not mentioning any host names :ph34r_anim: ), I thought I would add this bit here:

You can "subscribe" to topics (threads) on the Refuge.

If you find a thread you want to keep track of, go to "options" at the top right of the thread and select "track this topic". You can opt to be notified of replies by email, or opt not to get email notification.

To find the topics you're "tracking" you go to My Controls and then under Subscriptions select View Topics and you'll see the threads you're currently subscribed to (the threads will remove themselves if there's no reply to the thread for 30 days, but as the auction is running for two weeks, that won't appy) :biggrin: