UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Auction Items Discussion Fred.

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of the remaining items I needed to send are now in the hands of Royal Mail, so should be with people in due course.

My very sincere apologies again for the delay in my getting my act together. :blush02:

All of the remaining items I needed to send are now in the hands of Royal Mail, so should be with people in due course.

My very sincere apologies again for the delay in my getting my act together. :blush02:

Received the fluffy dog money box, thanks :flowers: My daughter Loves it! :GroupHug:

Oops I forgot all about this auction, I'm still waiting for my elephant shaped watering can!

Hi,

I need your postage details :biggrin: Sam has been away and I put a couple of posts up asking people to PM me with their details.

PM me and it will get posted out first thing Monday morning.

Mark

Hi

I won the item 283 Timid Essence, and have sent my payment to Mark Green, plus a pm to ReikiAnge on the 4th of July with my name and address,

but haven't heard or received anything back as yet :unsure:

Really sorry, I think I may have overlooked/misplaced your PM :blush: Could you PM me your postal address again and I will email Bioforce for the product to be sent out - many apologies :flowers:

If anyone else is awaiting stuff I'm meant to have organised, please give me a reminder. The D/Dog tickets won't be printed until August so I will post a thread when I hear that they're ready to go, to ask for names/addresses then :flowers:

Really sorry, I think I may have overlooked/misplaced your PM :blush: Could you PM me your postal address again and I will email Bioforce for the product to be sent out - many apologies :flowers:

If anyone else is awaiting stuff I'm meant to have organised, please give me a reminder. The D/Dog tickets won't be printed until August so I will post a thread when I hear that they're ready to go, to ask for names/addresses then :flowers:

Hi,

I have just sent you a pm with my name and address :flowers: