UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Auction Items Discussion Fred.

So what do you do if you still have an auction item to be sent, have been pm'd the address by the winning bidder but it's still showing as unpaid ?

Keep hold of the item please :flowers: As explained before, there will be some delay in confirming payments received, but just to be on the safe side if an item you donated is not showing has having been paid for, please don't send it.

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep hold of the item please :flowers: As explained before, there will be some delay in confirming payments received, but just to be on the safe side if an item you donated is not showing has having been paid for, please don't send it.

I got the pm from the winning bidder on the 18th June, not sent the item it's still here waiting to go :biggrin:

Still waiting on every thing :ohno02:

Raiye - PAID

301 - Jellycat Fuschia Sparkly Sprite - £5.00

159 - Tickle His Pickle Book - £11.00

258 - Voodou Box - £4.00

Have pmd everyone - so if for any reason Ive got it wrong can you please get in touch.

Thank you.

Still waiting on every thing :ohno02:

Raiye - PAID

301 - Jellycat Fuschia Sparkly Sprite - £5.00

159 - Tickle His Pickle Book - £11.00

258 - Voodou Box - £4.00

Have pmd everyone - so if for any reason Ive got it wrong can you please get in touch.

Thank you.

Raiye, I only changed you to paid recently and there was a postal strike on Friday :flowers: Have you PMd people with your details since you got changed to paid? If you did it before, maybe just drop them a quick note to say you're now marked as paid, in case they don't check this :)

If anyone is waiting for something from me and they are marked as PAID could they please PM me their address :flowers: Lisa your CD will be in the post shortly, I took it out to post the other day and erm forgot it was in my bag :blush: