UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Auction Items Discussion Fred.

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have pm'd my address to everyone I won items from, but have only had one reply from Emma :unsure: so don't know what is happening with my fluffy money box and the emergency essence :unsure:

Sorry, thought I had PMd everyone back who had sent me details for the Bioforce essences. I have passed your details to Bioforce and they will send the product out direct :flowers: Apologies for not responding, I've had about a million PMs. Well ok not quite that many perhaps :rolleyes:

Sorry, thought I had PMd everyone back who had sent me details for the Bioforce essences. I have passed your details to Bioforce and they will send the product out direct :flowers: Apologies for not responding, I've had about a million PMs. Well ok not quite that many perhaps :rolleyes:

Not a problem :flowers: Thanks :flowers:

WendyGdog, help please!

I won the Rolodex organiser, lot 361, and paid together with the amount for the 3 snails. My payment was confirmed.

Doggie.Lover is the name given for donor.

This member PMd me for postal address. At least I think it was Doggie.Lover. The only other thing I bought was the snails from Red Rotties and I PMd her first and have received item.

I PMd my address back.

Heard no more so tried to PM to ask if it had been sent, and found there is no such member.

Just PMd doggielover as I assumed the full stop was a mistake, and she has replied to say it was not her.

Has Doggie.Lover had a change of screen name?

:unsure:

WendyGdog, help please!

I won the Rolodex organiser, lot 361, and paid together with the amount for the 3 snails. My payment was confirmed.

Doggie.Lover is the name given for donor.

This member PMd me for postal address. At least I think it was Doggie.Lover. The only other thing I bought was the snails from Red Rotties and I PMd her first and have received item.

I PMd my address back.

Heard no more so tried to PM to ask if it had been sent, and found there is no such member.

Just PMd doggielover as I assumed the full stop was a mistake, and she has replied to say it was not her.

Has Doggie.Lover had a change of screen name?

:unsure:

that's a bit mad.... :wacko:

I think (if my memory serves me right) that Doggie.Lover also listed the sewing machine and spa. I think Sarah Wiccaweys successfully bid on the sewing machine so you could try asking her?

Edited by supafrisk

Isn't that Paul, Mr topless marathon runner? :unsure:

No, that's Mr Furrylover.

Phebe, it's doggy.lover :flowers:

I think (if my memory serves me right) that Doggie.Lover also listed the sewing machine and spa. I think Sarah Wiccaweys successfully bid on the sewing machine so you could try asking her?

It's doggy.lover not doggie, have posted a link to her profile above :)