UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Probably A Stupid Question

ailsas mum

Arran has had the squits since I brought him home last week, he has been to the vet and she said he is fine. His poo is now starting to get a bit better so he will be going for his first jabs soon :( , is there something I can give him to lessen any shock or reaction to the vaccination. Ailsa ( my last sheltie ) had a very mild reaction to her first one and it put the fear of death into me.

Terri

Not a stupid question, it's a very real problem. Best advice is to talk to a Homeopathic Vet, they have rems. Possibly think about doing it Homeopathically?

Also Bach Crab Apple helps release toxins from system - 4 drops 4 times daily on a treat or just rub in anywhere on body.

I know you'll wait till he's 100% well before you take him for any jabs.

I'd think about flower essences to help him settle which would help the squits settle.

Thanks Muriel :flowers: I'll get some Bach crab apple. The dire rear has more or less settled now I'm just going to leave him an extra couple of days before taking him to the vet. I want him to have his first lot of jabs but after that he will be titre tested.

Terri