UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oldies Club Walk Thetford (well The Picnic Actually!)

ranirottie

most of the pics I took were too dark to see as we were picnicking in the shade! but here are a few.

thetfordOCwalkapril2007016.jpg

thetfordOCwalkapril2007007-1.jpg

thetfordOCwalkapril2007039.jpg

Kayes Jamie trying to reach the dogs to sing!

thetfordOCwalkapril2007037.jpg

and Jazzie J/ John has the rapt attention of most of mine!

thetfordOCwalkapril2007036.jpg

Kaye with her 3

thetfordOCwalkapril2007032.jpg

children came over to stroke Sabre,a big rottie that came in and stayed and Heidi a dobermanngirl that came in yesterday.

thetfordOCwalkapril2007034.jpg

thetfordOCwalkapril2007030.jpg

thetfordOCwalkapril2007029.jpg

thetfordOCwalkapril2007023.jpg

Oi, Jazziej...where are the photos then?

You will be pleased to note we made £53 from the stall and have quite a few people interested in fostering after raising awareness of OC.

It was great meeting you all again and the weather was fantastic for us.

Weather was gorgeous, just what we needed for this walk and the Oldies stall. Liz & family did a wonderful job of looking after the stall, plenty of interest.

We didn't have to cook a meal, as there was a Barbie with two expert chefs. Picture from Cher to prove this.

We went on two walks one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Thankfully Mike was not allowed to lead. :D

Nice to see Cher with her big family (I could have taken Ebbie home with me). Kaye also joined us with her family and her three dogs. Sky looked pretty, new haircut.

Kaye who said “I will have a job to make it there for 12â€. Kaye and Cher arrived before 12 they must have been speeding on the A11 :laugh:

Please to see Mark with the Looney Casper and the lovely foster girl "Pretty Pippa".

Lucy the Greyhound and Alice the "Oldies" Terrier was there, along with new boy Toastie who is so sweet. We had to laugh, as although he was deaf he somehow new there was a football just around the corner and wanted to join in all the football games. And we passed several games. Georgina had to retrieve him every time. Bless him :)

We had seven dogs with us so two of our grandchildren Callum & Carla help us they had a great time. We would also like to thank Russ and Trena and their nephew Callum

The Hugapup family had a great time and will be looking forward to the next one. It was nice to meet new and old friends.

Chery & Mike xxx

A great big thank you to all who turned up, (especially Kaye and Cher who made it in time, I bet the road safety cameras had a busy day pmsl) :biggrin: The day was a huge success, it was lovely to see you and catch up with the goss. :)

You were all great company and your fourlegged companions are a credit to you and the OC ....... well done! :GroupHug:

I have tried to upload the piccies without success, please e-mail [email protected] and I will send you copies!

Once again, many thanks and well done! :biggrin:

Great pix Cher...I notice that you got the back of me in most pix...I bet that was deliberate!lol :happy:

It was nice to see you all again...despite the fact that Liz and Mark bottled the walking bit!! :D ;)

It was a shame that a few more people didnt turn up but the ones that did it was great to see.The gorgeous Mike was on form!! :wub: :devil: :devil:

Lets make the next one sooner rather than later. :biggrin: