UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Dnb Photo Comp

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't get any of the e-mail address's to work :unsure: , what am I doing wrong :wacko:

If you click on the name it should take you into an email in your usual email programme with the address coming up automatically in the "to" box - is that not working? I did the addresses like that to try to reduce the likelihood of the accounts getting picked up by spammers.

If it's not working for you for some reason - maybe if you're using a web-based email programme? - let me know which categories you want to enter and I'll PM the addresses (or you can hover over the name and the address should appear near the bottom left of the screen if you can make a note that way) :flowers:

If you click on the name it should take you into an email in your usual email programme with the address coming up automatically in the "to" box - is that not working? I did the addresses like that to try to reduce the likelihood of the accounts getting picked up by spammers.

If it's not working for you for some reason - maybe if you're using a web-based email programme? - let me know which categories you want to enter and I'll PM the addresses (or you can hover over the name and the address should appear near the bottom left of the screen if you can make a note that way) :flowers:

Probably need them all, as I was going to try and find at least one photo for all, but creepy crawlies :flowers:

i've sent emails to everyone who has sent pix for classes 1 & 2 (puppies & oldies) to confirm that the photos have been received. so, if you've sent photos to me for either class and haven't had a reply, could you please send them again - many thanks :flowers:

I've emailed back to say thanks to everyone (I think) who has sent photos through to me, so if you have sent photos but haven't had a response, please let me know :flowers:

ditto me for cats 9 & 10 :flowers: