UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Homeopathic/flower Remedies First Aid Kit

Rudi

• 2 weeks later...

Homeopathic Arnica 30c for any injury

Homeopathic Apis Mel for bee stings - the 200c, one tablet now will mean any stings are not life threatening, and should you/they get stung, have the 30c handy to give then.

Homeopathic Vespa - for wasp stings - same as Apis.

Homeopathic Nux Vomica - for any poisoning/ inappropriate food, but in case of poisoning also vet.

Others as appropriate for you and your dogs.

Rescue Remedy

Star of Bethlehem for trauma

Walnut for change

Crab Apple for cleansing ie after ops etc

Homeopathic Apis Mel for bee stings - the 200c, one tablet now will mean any stings are not life threatening, and should you/they get stung, have the 30c handy to give then.

Homeopathic Vespa - for wasp stings - same as Apis.

Muriel, I'm not sure I'm reading this correctly, but do you mean you give one of each of the 200c to the dog (at the start of spring?) to offer protection for the rest of the season? And they you use the 30c if they do actually get stung? What would happen if the dog was stung in the mouth? Would be interested to know as ever since my first dog got stung badly by a bee, I tend to worry lots about the dogs being stung. Thanks :flowers:

Yes, Ange, you got it right :biggrin: Last week I gave Millie a 200c and took one myself as I'd started seeing BIG bumble bees. Hopefully neither of us will get stung, but if we should, I'd give 30c asap, and possibly frequently depending on reaction. Obviously if it was in mouth and there was swelling, I'd also be administering Piriton and possibly heading to the vet.

I'll do the same with the Vespa when I start seeing wasps, ie one 200c for each of us.

H G Wolff says by taking that one 200c at the start of the season, even if you were stung by a whole swarm, it would not be life threatening.

Have to admit I'm a bit paranoid too as I was stung repeatedly by a wasp years ago and was ill, but didn't know what was making me so ill as the b...er was inside my downie cover for a couple of days! By the time I gave up and took it off to wash again, it was dead. The so and so had got in while it was outside drying I asume, I now ALWAYS wash and dry downie covers outside in! Sadly then I hadn't even heard of Homeopathy.