UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Refuge "help A Rescue" Scheme

Pingu

Mr Penguin sir

I just logged in as Mark on my laptop ( I am a norty bad squirrel ) to pay his donation via my Paypal and although it appears to have worked his username has not gone Blue or added him to the rescue supporters group

have I moosed it up or am I being punished for logging in as Mark :blink:

Yours grovellingly

Sam Squirrel

edited to add : I just logged in as him again ( I know I know I am baaaaaaaaaaad ) and it says pending in the control panel so I am guessing Penguin HQ has to do something further and I should go away and learn patience

Edited by Happylittlegreensquirrel

you dont actually need to have a paypal account to donate btw

you can just use a debit\credit card but the transaction will be processed by paypal

:( wouldn't let me, told me I had to get an account. Doesn't matter I have sent Sarah a cheque, I don't mind not turning blue :lol:

Mr Penguin sir

I just logged in as Mark on my laptop ( I am a norty bad squirrel ) to pay his donation via my Paypal and although it appears to have worked his username has not gone Blue or added him to the rescue supporters group

have I moosed it up or am I being punished for logging in as Mark :blink:

Yours grovellingly

Sam Squirrel

edited to add : I just logged in as him again ( I know I know I am baaaaaaaaaaad ) and it says pending in the control panel so I am guessing Penguin HQ has to do something further and I should go away and learn patience

nope its a pending payment at paypal

once its gone through he should become blue

will look at the control pannel this avvy to check status of stuff

following are showing as pending

anneski

kats n greys

elricc

Wombat

eileenalana

you dont actually need to have a paypal account to donate btw

you can just use a debit\credit card but the transaction will be processed by paypal

Cant do that as its going thru paypal :(

I have had problems with paypal and as a result of that we have anything to do with paypal and out account number blocked by our bank.

Will send Sarah a cheque direct instead

the following are showing as pending

anneski

elricc

Wombat

eileenalana

Hollysdad

looks like paypal are taking their time processing

Bizarre - I've had a mail from them to say Sarah has accepted the funds too! Oh well, not as bad as e-cheques I hope, had one of those take 14 days to clear! :blink: