UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Bsl Is About More Than Bullbreeds - It Effects You, Too.

staffymonkey

BSL is something that effects us all. In different countries everything from Border Collies to Corgis are subject to BSL, so PLEASE don't think that this doesn't effect you.

Whatever your dog's breed or cross, you can really help us by standing together and speaking out against knee jerk legislation.

We don't know what's planned - but how would you feel if your dog always had to wear a muzzle in public? If it couldn't be let offlead? And that's before you think about the hundreds of innocents who could needlessly die.

As owl says...

I have avoided posting on those threads for the same reason, but as I said on another thread, now feel that we non-bull-breed people have a specific role to play.

Please, please help us. Check out the BSL forums, and see if you can join one of the protests. Together we can educate, help people learn to blame owners not dogs, to focus on better care, to learn about rescue, to legislate against dangerous owners, not so-called dogs.

I'm sorry if this comes across wrong, it's not meant to :flowers: I'm just confussed and fick :wacko: but I see lots of pleas for help but I don't understand what help you're asking for? There seems to be a lot of panic and no clear information about what is going on. What are these meet ups, what will happen at them? Do dogs have to be there?

I'm pretty sure this is going to affect me and Nala but no one on the Dobe forums seems to be too concerned :unsure:

I am prepared to help I'd just like some information as to what will actually happen / aims at the meets / protests before I put my name to anything :flowers:

I'll lock this and pin it. Not that theres anything wrong with the hread itself but it seems to be causing confusion. We've got a link to the new forum so can we keep it all in there rather than having lots of threads in different forums?

• 3 years later...