UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Horse Update / Pic Thread

Clare

we are looking for an old friendly pony for the kids to sit on and companion for the other two if anyone knows of one. I have always had rescues in the past but open to suggestions!

EMW have a 10 year old cremello:

Holly - 12hh Cremello mare.10 years old.done all PC activites but not first ridden as known to put in a buck when she gets excited! Excelent in traffic/load/shoe/catch and stable and easy for any child to ahndle.100% superb lead rein pony.

(Info previously posted on Enlightened Equitation forum)

All these photos! :love: It's like christmas already :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Wanda is magnificent! and that is just such a lovely photo of her :wub: and Ivan - wow! :wub: I can well imagine that he is a handful though.

Rolo is totally gorgeous :wub: and definitely looks like he is smiling in the first photo, I get the impression he has lots going on in his head but he does look good humoured. He looks to be fairly evenly marked on each side. His hooves don't look right at all but I'm sure they will improve quickly with the right care. It's going to be lovely to see him come on having seen how well Loki is looking after Clares expert care.

We still have photos of Cueva, Nott, George and Bailey to look forward too :partytime: and might we be seeing Nemo too? And of course a few more of Loki 'cos one is really not enough :wub: (Pendlewitch take note :laugh: )

Rolo is totally gorgeous :wub: His hooves don't look right at all but I'm sure they will improve quickly with the right care.

You should have seen what they looked like before the farrier got at them. :laugh: None of the 4 shoes matched, his fronts were way too small, and his backs were fitted on the wonk - and that's just to start with. :laugh: My farrier used some very choice language to describe them :) But he reckons that we should start to see some serious improvement by 3 shoeings.

I think I have been very lucky - Rolo seems to be a really nice person!

I tend to only see Nemo in the dark at the mo, so I may have to ressurect some old piccies of him!

Mist - will ask Sarah for some of hers - the mare is not dissimlar to Cueva, both are beginning to settle - the gelding is going to be a very big boy!!

Kopiafjagtkirstineholm02-09-06049.jpg

Ohhhhhh I like him!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

I promise I will take some of my expensive muddy field ornament this week, but with the house I'm upto my eyes! Lovely to see all our beautiful horses!

2006_1210_152044AA.jpg

I love him more every time I see him!! :wub: :wub: :wub: His feet are very boxy...but I'm sure your farrier will have him sorted in no time. :flowers: