UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Horse Update / Pic Thread

Clare

How to scare your Mother Sh*tless on a Sunny Sunday Afternoon by Pops, aged 21 and 3/4's

If you hear her mentioning the 'loaning' word again, and because she let Sparkle ride you yesterday - revenge is sweet - give her a heart attack!

pops019.jpg

The stress levels can be raised even more if you are adept at holding your breath for a few seconds and can let your mouth go all limp!

pops018.jpg

When you have made her suffer enough, put her out of her misery, and get up with a smirk on your face!

pops025.jpg

When the silly bint has stopped shaking, allow her to take a glamourous photo of you looking gorgeous - make sure your mane is covering up your missing eye - if you have a missing eye obviously!

pops03.jpg

Pops Stinks by Lady Tara, aged 24

Obviously, a lady would never do anything to upset her Mother, and HE made me do this! It had nothing to do with me topping up my tan.

horses015.jpg

Worm your way into Mummy's good books by glaring intently at the devious Pops, and snorting muchly in disapproval at his dastardly teasing.

tara02.jpg

Shake your head (because I'm worth it stylee) at his slobbish behaviour.

tara015.jpg

Console Mummy and whisper horsey love messages to her, whilst pointing out that Pops stinks and will never, ever love her as much as you do.

tara09.jpg

Hi Palomino :wavey: looking forward to hearing your updates on the amazing work you are doing, Alfie and Candy are gorgeous and a credit to all your hard work :flowers:

Pops and LadyT are looking fab, it has been far too long since we have had an update and pics :biggrin:

I am beginning to feel very sick at the thought of the HT next Monday :sick01:

Hi Palomino :wavey: looking forward to hearing your updates on the amazing work you are doing, Alfie and Candy are gorgeous and a credit to all your hard work :flowers:

Pops and LadyT are looking fab, it has been far too long since we have had an update and pics :biggrin:

I am beginning to feel very sick at the thought of the HT next Monday :sick01:

Hello Clare

Thanks for the welcome :flowers: And for your comment about Alfie and Candy...They are gorgeous, and it never ceases to amaze me how these two, having gone through so much suffering, manage to be so sweet natured. Not only that, they are also the most chilled out ponies on the yard.

It's very nice to meet you. Hope all goes ok next monday!

Cathy

Edited by palomino

Hello Palamino, missed your post before.

Alfie and Candy look amazing, so much patience must have gone into their recoveries. Can't imagine it's easy for you to look back and think of how they had been experiencing life.

Look forward to more stories and photos :flowers:

Hello Palamino, missed your post before.

Alfie and Candy look amazing, so much patience must have gone into their recoveries. Can't imagine it's easy for you to look back and think of how they had been experiencing life.

Look forward to more stories and photos :flowers:

Hiya

Thank you :biggrin: You're absolutely right,it isn't easy to look back and think of what they both went through, particularly when they are just so sweet and good natured!

Thanks for your reply

:flowers:

Just seen this on you tube and its sooo funny!!

:laughingsmiley: :laugh: This video always makes me laugh!!!

OOO pops and Lady T pics are gorgeous!

Palomino, your horses are lovely, more pics needed.

Clare, good luck with the HT, I've missed Loki's vids! I have entered a dressage comp on May 10th, P7 which I hate because it's so easy to get a tad casual about it and also P12, now thats a nicer test. First comp since knee replaced, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! Have to admit that Wanda is going really well at the moment, hope she doesn't peak too soon, ha ha! :biggrin:

OOO pops and Lady T pics are gorgeous!

Palomino, your horses are lovely, more pics needed.

Clare, good luck with the HT, I've missed Loki's vids! I have entered a dressage comp on May 10th, P7 which I hate because it's so easy to get a tad casual about it and also P12, now thats a nicer test. First comp since knee replaced, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! Have to admit that Wanda is going really well at the moment, hope she doesn't peak too soon, ha ha! :biggrin:

Hello Pendlewitch, thank you :flowers: