UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

How To Do A Video Montage Thingy

bebe

:flowers: Thanks Wendy and Terri.

Is that only for videos or can I just do a montage of photos with backing music, the video I thought I had, I now havnt, apparently :huh: :wacko: Maybe Id best start at the beginning and just do photos first :rolleyes: Can I use that same site Wendy? :unsure:

Did you use windows movie maker ?. If you did there is a bit saying import music or audio, just take whatever music you want from the stuff you have on the puter ( you do have music downloaded on the puter don't you :) ). All you do is put the music at the start of the movie, if you go to timeline scroll down and you can also fade the music out.

Terri

P.S. can't wait to see it bebe, perhaps we should have a bit just for all our crap home made movies.

I have a bit in the computer menu that says my music, don't know how it got there ( must have been one of my many brats ). Now I have it I can burn the c.d.'s I own on to the computer ( brats had to tell me how to do that ), you just have to make sure you put them on as mp3 to be able to play them on windows movie. I'm really as thick as s*** in the neck of a bottle when it comes to puters and I always need someone to show me at least 6/7 times before it sinks in :laugh: . My daughter downloads music from a place called Imesh which costs nought and seems to be okay :unsure: but I don't know how we get it from there to the computer :( .

Terri

Right. Ive downloaded windows media or something like that and Ive downloaded something called LIMEWIRE and something to do with a download shop which was £6 to download 3 tracks, I think :unsure:

So Im getting there :rolleyes: It only took me all night :biggrin: Now Ive just got to get a song and put it to the photos. :ohmy: :( :rolleyes:

:ohmy: Should I delete it then?

Also, once Ive finished mucking about with it and got it right ( in about 6 months time :rolleyes: ) how do I only post the link to it here? Last time, it posted loads of gobbledygook but not just the link, but I clicked on the bit that says its to post on a message board ( On the ONETRUEMEDIA site, thanks for that Wendy, I found it easier than the others :flowers: )

All I need to know now is how to link to here when Im finished.