UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Help Needed Pleaseeeeee

Tia&Tara

Ive said what I feel needed to be said and thats the story behind it. Whats happened as happened now and Ive tried offering advice as much as possible and in that was nuetering him and other things rather than jump in. Sometimes people make mistakes and in order to help that not happen again there are means and ways of tackling the situation, to me that is to advice them the best you can.

I see both sides to the story believe me, I just thought it fair to let everyone know the story behind it.

I also agree the dog shouldnt be bred from either due to its history and I would advice strongly to get him nuetered.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here. Our advice was ignored tho so yes maybe we do word strongly. Some have seen it all before and we know how the story ends. Theres a story behind everything but it doesnt change the facts.

We are staffycross. Thats an "irish" Everything we fight against has happened in this case and all i see now is a breeder laughing and drinking the cash. then to have the most important bit of advice ignored? Please!

I have traced on a few forums this guy and his breeding and it is quite clear he is a peddler and does not have his produce at heart.

WTF? I do hope that was a mistake :unsure:

Edited by Fenella Fluffy McTwinkle

WTF? I do hope that was a mistake :unsure:

Mistake? I meant since this story came to life ive been tracking this down through other forums, doing research on him and getting as much info as possible. This is how this guy has turned out to be. From what I have traced down this is what has been peiced together.

no they are not kept together why dont you ask instaed of assume.

thanks andrea. and no i know andrea is not "sticking up" for me she had advised me to neuter him and that advice is welcomed and noted at the same time she was helping me with what best to feed him and what amounts etc and i thank her for that

back from vet she said he seems healthy just a bit undernourished no fleas he got wormed and got his booster and is going back for a check up next month. training classes start tomorrow night too.

spoke to the vet about neutering too and she said theres no panic as long as my girls are bieng done which they are/will be

and no im not always lke this im sorry ive taken all this to heart but i really am a nice person.

you would not home a rescue with me, fair enough maybe thats partly the reason the rescues are so full but i wont even get into that right now

well i cant rescue from you so what else do you expect people to do?????????????????????????????????????????????????

and if you had a file on the guy maybe making people aware would stop it as i didnt have a clue, im not a mind reader/psychic etc

well i cant rescue from you so what else do you expect people to do?????????????????????????????????????????????????

and if you had a file on the guy maybe making people aware would stop it as i didnt have a clue, im not a mind reader/psychic etc

Id expect someone to ask themselves why! And if they still had it set in their heads to at least do it properly!

I could release a file but theres lil things called liable and slander and defemation of character. They are NOT breaking the law by cross breeding, breeding non kc regged or not doing health checks! Its a free for all with no come back!. We can do nothing! Unless a dog is in a bad way and we get rspca involved. This has gone way off topic now anyway, go to contro if you want to continue this, im more than happy too :)

So sorry I got a word wrong. Im quite aware they are living beings. I couldnt quite find the word i needed and was sat trying to think of it. Didnt come to mind so I used the word produce as in the way a BYB would use it to try and highlight how they see it. Ok im real crap at wording things to text. Ive always had that problem, so sorry the word was used wrong and not explained as to how it was meant to be used.

Before this thread dissapears off into red herring land any farther ...It has been recognised that the OP is not responsible for the dogs poor condition, point of fact I see people acknowledging that the breeder is at fault. I have also seen some very sound advice concerning feeding, that was one of the OP's original request for advice and it has been answered.

The second question the OP asked has no bearing on his prior history and is dealing with his behaviour now at his new home. The situation is that an entire male dog who has been kept in dubious conditions with a BYB who may have already tried to breed from him for all we know, but undoubtedly has had the poor bugger in sight and scent of in season bitches, is now in a home with at least one un neutered female to whom he has access.

Again advice has been given, and concerns raised by everyone posting in this thread, whether or not they know any of the "additional background" is immaterial to the circumstances all the dogs and owners find themselves in now.

So can we please stay on topic and adddress the issues of advice on feeding and behaviour.

Thank you.

Maybe its wortheless but its made a few people aware and a few more aware are a few more that wont hopefully buy anymore.

I dont understand why that what I put would be a mistake?

I think its because of the word produce to describe a living, feeling puppy, as if it was something of an object. Makes it sound like a bag of potatoes or something grown on am allotment :(

sorry, cross posting with everyone then :rolleyes:

Edited by bebe