UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Help Needed Pleaseeeeee

Tia&Tara

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its because of the word produce to describe a living, feeling puppy, as if it was something of an object. Makes it sound like a bag of potatoes or something grown on am allotment :(

Yep ive realised now as its been read by others, it was as intended to be on how a byb would describe his litter. I worded it wrong with out explanaing assuming ppl would get what I mean. My mistake there as I wouldnt use that word myself but trying to express how they would.

lol thanks. :)

:) Not that I have an allotment, or intend to ever have an allotment, you understand :unsure:

:cool:

:laugh: now i am lost :unsure: i Hate text, it never comes across right as the sounding expression isnt there and half the time I cant read it as its meant to sound.

So upon that and my complete blonde monet im having, explain the allotment part to me, i know I will go bright red when I click :unsure: :laugh:

Lol forget last post, i get it now (going red from blonde moment, lol)

Allotments are for old people who eat wurthers original and smell of linement and try to grow larger turnips than the old person who eats wurthers originals and smells of vicks vapour rub and who has the plot next to theirs. :dry:

No me, no siree. Ignore me, Ive had a drink :biggrin:

Allotments are for old people who eat wurthers original and smell of linement and try to grow larger turnips than the old person who eats wurthers originals and smells of vicks vapour rub and who has the plot next to theirs. :dry:

I read that as "smell of incontinent" :wacko:

:laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: I need some of that drink, email me some please :wink: :laugh: