UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Reiki healing

halfpenny

Please can I ask for Reiki for Lucy the greyhound. She has broken her front leg in 4 places :( She is off to the vets again today as she is really struggling with the pain.

CIMG2795.jpg

All of your healing thought must be working. Lucy is very playful today! She has pinched 4 teddy bears, a mug and my sons wrestling belt and taken them to her bed!!! Thankyou to all!

• 1 month later...

Pleased to see that Lucy got an improvement.

I would like to ask for Reiki and healing for these lost and found ones please. There are photos on the links.

Enzo and Minx min pins were stolen. Enzo has been found but is covered in cigarette burns. We are desperately worried for Minx.

http://www.doglost.co.uk/Page.aspx?data=ni...xJvs4vb1Rs47lkR

and little Rowan the sheltie is still on the run after escaping after a RTA on 14 Dec:

http://www.doglost.co.uk/Page.aspx?data=pz...xJvsweTQEXaZzdL

• 3 months later...

Please can I request Reiki for 4 of the current Lizzies Barn dogs:

Jez - has just had an op (last week) for a hernia, but still needs another op for a parallel hernia in a few weeks

Jez1.jpg

Norbet - has a persistent right aortic arch which causes double megaoesopahgus (he has lots of problems with eating and digestion!) but is due to have surgery next week to correct the arch

Norbertsunninghimself.jpg

Becky - has a leg deformity due to an untreated break, but is going to have surgery to have it straightened next week

BeckyJethro.jpg

Hugo - is a tiny 4 month old JRT pup with a very bad heart murmur. Investigations into the cause and any treatment needed are due to start tomorrow

Hugow.jpg

Thank you :flowers:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Please could you send Reiki healing to Bruce the dog held in Northern Ireland and due to die on Monday.

Please let him know everyone is trying for him and he's not alone.

Thank you

Amanda x

Please think of poor Sid lab our Oldies foster that stayed - he has just been diagnosed with a mast cell tumour on his hind leg. Please hope that on Friday the vet is able to remove a good margin and it's a grade 1. As you who have met him will know, he has the most wonderful temperament and how he ended up in the pound is a complete mystery to us.

Sid on his arrival: CIMG1195.jpg

Sid now: IMG_4095.jpg

(Ange, Cocoa is quite a bit better thanks)

Edited by elainew

Can I have Reiki please for a one day old runty guinea pig. I took his mum off some nasty people a week ago and she gave birth to 7 babies last night. One died overnight, 5 seem to be thriving but Tinchy is too small and weak to get a look in. Can I have thoughts for the whole family but especially for little Tinchy please.

001-4-2.jpg

002-5-1.jpg

Edited by chickentikka

Reiki on its way to Sid, he has his own thread on Reiki for All forum love.gif

He does indeed :)

Can I have Reiki please for a one day old runty guinea pig. I took his mum off some nasty people a week ago and she gave birth to 7 babies last night. One died overnight, 5 seem to be thriving but Tinchy is too small and weak to get a look in. Can I have thoughts for the whole family but especially for little Tinchy please.

001-4-2.jpg

002-5-1.jpg

Bless him :wub: :wub: Sending Reiki :GroupHug: I love guinea pigs, really hope he will be ok.