UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Reiki healing

halfpenny

aaaww, Jimmy cat is georgeous! :) Great that there's improvement in her, Thumbelina! and Paula's dad :)

Still sending to all who'd like some :GroupHug:

Me to also.

When you post asking for help Reiki is sent even if I personally havent replied. I often glance through put the names and photo's in my Distance healing book and go for it then forget i havent replied, i am sorry for that bit.

But

The important bit is reiki is sent

Continued Reiki and Love and Hugs

:biggrin: Me too, Edith, it's so easy to get distracted and forget to reply even though the healing's been sent, but the results speak for themselves. :biggrin:

Oh good I am so glad I am not alone in being remiss like that :flowers: :flowers:

As you say, the results do it for me.

Love and hugs

ps Can you send me Reiki this weekend. My natural family arrive today to celbrate my 60th, I have only met them once, my daughter hasnt met them yet and she arrives tomorrow. Emotions will be running quite high i think but oh it will be so good to see them all together. Mama lives in OZ as does my half sister and the rest of the clan. My daughter has to come up without her adoptive family knowing because they cant cope with her contaacting me (its 14 years ago she first got in touch) So you see all the poitive thoughts you all can muster will be very very helpful.

thank you :wub:

Hi, first time I've done this, not because I don't believe, just that I don't know anyone who does it.

Please can you send some healing to my mum's dog Gem, on Tuesday something sliced the side of her foot and she is feeling very sorry for herself (not that I blame her). It would be very much appreciated by me and of course Gem.

Thank you :flowers:

255fccd6.jpg