UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Reiki healing

halfpenny

Yes, it will be a rivilage to send Reiki to all of you.

Reiki can be sent through thought and intention through time and space. I can be done without speaking to the person or seeing them or touching them. Reiki means Universal Life Force. Hope that helps.

Love and Hugs

Edith

x

Guest chilover
how do you send reiki?? :blink:

Different Reiki Practitioners will have different methods of sending distant reiki. This will depend on what they were taught by their Reiki Masters and how they have developed their own healing methods.

I find it very helpful to have a photograph to focus on and lay my hands on, or if this is unavailable, I'll simply write the name of the person or animal seeking healing on a piece of green card and use that. (Green is one of the colours of healing.)

Though it sounds strange, you can also use a doll or teddy bear...or any appropriate animal as a representation of the "client." Placing your hands on areas to healed, over the chakras or in one place.

In Reiki II, you learn the symbol that allows distant healing to take place. Though in my opinion and experience, this isn't really necessary...though many, no doubt may disagree :)

Just wanted to add that I also practice Reiki I&II and find distant healing very powerful.

As sceptical as you may be. I still try to be to this very day, but the results are undeniable!!!

It was a good few years ago now but one session from a Reiki master and I turned my entire life around!

I never did get to thank him as he just dissapeared?!

But, I decided to honour it by going through the attunements myself to help others.

I also got a tattoo done that says Reiki in Japaneese with a forget-me-not flower for my best friend that died also a good few years ago. Its on my lower back so not easy to take a pic of but is very meaningful to me, its quite possible that I wouldnt have been here today had I not met that man.

ReikiTatt.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jill

It will be a priviage to send Reiki I am o sorry your Grandaughter and family are going through this and understand your feeling of helplessness Just try to keep positive for Charley and know that there will be many Reiki folks sending her Reiki not just me. I will put a call out to our distant healing network for her if I may.

Love and Hugs

Edith

x

i have to say, and rykat will confirm this, I am one of the worlds bigest sceptics with regards to anything "spiritual" etc.

BUT

recently anya (rykats fav bunny) was ill with e-cuni. This is very serious. although shes not out of the woods yet she has made a huge improvement. I have no doubt tat this is at least in part to the help provided by Ange and the reiki she helped set up for anya.

I am stil secptical .... but thanks

Different Reiki Practitioners will have different methods of sending distant reiki. This will depend on what they were taught by their Reiki Masters and how they have developed their own healing methods.

I find it very helpful to have a photograph to focus on and lay my hands on, or if this is unavailable, I'll simply write the name of the person or animal seeking healing on a piece of green card and use that. (Green is one of the colours of healing.)

Though it sounds strange, you can also use a doll or teddy bear...or any appropriate animal as a representation of the "client." Placing your hands on areas to healed, over the chakras or in one place.

In Reiki II, you learn the symbol that allows distant healing to take place. Though in my opinion and experience, this isn't really necessary...though many, no doubt may disagree :)

I also have a book I write the names into of all the folks I send Reiki to. I did my Master's or let me rephrase that I had my Masters attunement last year and am on my Masters Path I find that the difference in strength since having that attunement is amazing and the clarity of insight and peace it has given me astounding. It is traumatic thoug as it throws up stuff you thought you had dealt with and makes you face it finally.

Thats wonderful story Ramsey, its amazing how people come into your life at just the right time where Reiki is concerned isnt it. My Master is a girl I have know for some years but didnt know she was a Master

I knew she did crystal healing but not Reiki, we got talking, really talking and bingo. Right time, right place, right person.

Love and hugs

Edith

x

i have to say, and rykat will confirm this, I am one of the worlds bigest sceptics with regards to anything "spiritual" etc.

BUT

recently anya (rykats fav bunny) was ill with e-cuni. This is very serious. although shes not out of the woods yet she has made a huge improvement. I have no doubt tat this is at least in part to the help provided by Ange and the reiki she helped set up for anya.

I am stil secptical .... but thanks

Really pleased to hear that Anya has improved :wub: . Reiki is a wonderful thing. I know Rykat posted on the Refuge for Reiki/good thoughts to be sent and lots of people were thinking of Anya :)

I must admit that Rob, although open-minded to a lot of things, was rather sceptical of Reiki when I first started doing it. He changed his mind very quickly when he had actually received Reiki though ... :)

If someone had told me about Reiki say 12 years ago, I'd have probably just laughed at them! It wasn't until I went to an animal healing weekend without having a clue what to expect, that my life changed - and I'm very glad it did :)

Hi Jill

It will be a priviage to send Reiki I am o sorry your Grandaughter and family are going through this and understand your feeling of helplessness Just try to keep positive for Charley and know that there will be many Reiki folks sending her Reiki not just me. I will put a call out to our distant healing network for her if I may.

Love and Hugs

Edith

x

Thank you very much Edith Charley needs all the help she can get, she has been taken off the ventilator now but is still having breathing problems, her operation was a success, today she is having lots more tests to find out why her throat is so sore and her breathing is bad.

Once again thank you for sending Healing for Charley you can never know how much appreciated it is by us all :flowers:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, I've only just found this board again after a few weeks (got all lost again when DP board went back online and went off again...) but now I have found my way home!

Anyway, I am a Reiki Master too, and will be checking in here to send reiki to the requests here with the rest of you. I would like to ask if you could all send reiki to my furbabies too? I would appreciate the extra healing energy and support for them for a while. Sometimes I find it easier to work on other animals than my own.....

A small thing - I think. Mungo has woken this morning with no appetite and is chewing his bum. He has a tendency to tummy upsets, so if he could get over this one quickly that would be helpful!

Sammy - started having seizures in July, and we are still having fits every 2 - 3 weeks :( He is on a high does of phenopbarb and potassium bromide, and I dont' want him to go any higher as he is already kind of doped up. Have had some homeopathic advice and will start that hopefully in the next couple of days.

And for the situation between Mungo and Sorrel, his beardie "sister". He is struggling to settle with her and they fight badly from time to time - I would love that siutation to be healed.

Thank you so much

Sammy being squashed and Mungo on top!

36aa916c47904250115aa3062118ed5c.JPG

Sorrel :wub:

a7a1b996f812426d296909dc26b33f10.JPG

Deb xxx

Edited by Deb

Reiki for Lily would be really appreciated. She is still at the Royal Veterinary College Hospital and is booked to have an endoscopy this morning if she is well enough for the anaesthetic.

Whilst I really want to know what is wrong with her, I'm dreading bad news.

Lilysnewcollar.jpg