UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Beautiful 3 Year Old Long Haired Chihuahua In Chester, Cheshire

amber

Sadly Cody is looking for a new home as a family member brought Cody and after only a few days of having cody that they weren’t not aloud dogs in their appointment I am currently looking after Cody until a suitable home can be found for him. Cody is a real charter!:wub: He loves other dogs and would deffo need to always live with other dogs and likes to sleep curled up next to a dog at night .. He also gets on brilliant with cats! And has even won over my cat! Cody loves his walks and always stays near you when off lead and when your in the house he likes to follow you around to see what your up to! And gives you the biggest welcome home when you get home and jumps around like he hasn’t since you in ages even if it has only been a hour! Lol. Even though cody is brilliant with dogs he knows he gets shy around dogs he doesn’t know he is NOT snappy he just avoids them but will “tell them off” if large dogs are over excitable with him but I think this is more fear of being knocked over as he is only little for big dogs to be jumping around him! he gets a little shy when first meeting new people but is fine after a bit. Cody’s house training needs improving.. the last owners said cody was house trained and they had a cat flap which cody used to go outside for the toilet but we do not have a cat flap. due to my work I have found it hard to train cody to always go outside for the toilet. we feel he needs someone who is patient with him but cody is a clever dog so he will work it!. Cody’s last owners didn’t walk their dogs which means cody is not very used to busy roads ect and gets a little scared when walking by them. but i have been working on this with him and he is really improving and feel if someone is willing to put the time and patient in, cody will become the perfect little dog as he really has the making of it! :wub: .....Cody is a lovely dog with a sweet nature who really doesn’t deserve to be moved around so much if you feel you can offer cody a loving forever home then please get in touch. Cody needs a home with other dogs, no young children, daily walks and lots of love and a secure garden as he loves to sit in the sun! also all of his jabs, flea and worming treatment is up to date

also if any rescue's feel they can help me rehome cody i would be really grateful i would like cody to stay with me until a good home can be found but would like a home check to be carried out and maybe a Donation can go to your rescue for this service.

• 3 weeks later...