UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Feniton Show Today

zico's mum

Great show,Selina along with some friends organised "doggie games" proceeds of which came to Oldies Club and they raised a fabulous £246.29 :biggrin: :biggrin: Games were very popular and despite some heavy rain at times did very well.I also ran a stall alongside with usual tombolas etc and raised £61.00 - so a good weekend for Oldies Club.This is my last stall of the year (well unless something else comes up) and adding up all my totals am really chuffed to have raised £1000.50p this year.

• Like 1

We had a fun filled day added to by the heavy showers and mopping of the prizes, a joint effort by all the helpers and the wonderful companies that donated the prizes and especially Just 4 dogs who let us have the stall and games area at the show. Hopefully next year we'll get to do it all again. :wacko: :laugh:

Hope you had a good time with us Lynne, it was lovely to see you again. :biggrin:

I'm sending the left over samples of dog food that were donated and have an expiry date before June 2012 up to the poundies at Dogs 4 adoption here in Taunton,hope that's OK.The pole gazebo has given up as well,just managed to keep it upright with the aid of several props but it won't be useable again - not safe.

It is amazing how it adds up - especially as I had a couple of dreadful shows with very poor results - I'm going to be more careful which ones I attend next year as it's soul destroying spending all day at a show and coming home with just £35.00 - although of course every penny couts,I'd rather there had been a few more :laugh:

Ive defunately struck off at least one show from this years lot. Theres just no point putting some much time and effort to bring home pennies and much better to focus one ones that are better. Admitted the rain has an effect on some which we will do again as we know they are good normally.