UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Item For People Doing Christmas Stalls

Greygal

I knit these for local RGT Christmas stall and they are very popular. We put a couple of chewsticks in and sell for £1. They are about 5" high and can hang on a tree from a loop at the top of the stocking. If anyone here is having a stall pre-Christmas and thinks these might sell for them too, please let me know and I'll send you some free including P&P.

Stockings1.jpg

• Like 1

They are very nice and not surprised they are popular! Would you consider donating a few to the SWT (Sighthound Welfare Trust) online auction which is taking place next month. On bidders are usually very generous and I'm sure these would be popular items. I am admin on SWT and part of my job is finding items for our auctions, every penny raised goes to help needy greyhounds.

They are very nice and not surprised they are popular! Would you consider donating a few to the SWT (Sighthound Welfare Trust) online auction which is taking place next month. On bidders are usually very generous and I'm sure these would be popular items. I am admin on SWT and part of my job is finding items for our auctions, every penny raised goes to help needy greyhounds.

Be glad to. If you email me at [email protected] with an address to send them to I will get a few off to you.