UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Young Border Collie

phoenix

i have been contacted by a lady who has been caring for a elderly gent who has passed away leaving behind a border collie there are no family so she has taken this dog in, but she only has 2 weeks max to move her on as she is moving herself,

the dog is a 2 (ish) female border collie, speyed and has been spoilt, so will need a little training, is currently living with her cat but will chase, she has never really had any contact with children as the elderly gent lived alone and never really took her out nor did any kids visit

PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP

i have been contacted by a lady who has been caring for a elderly gent who has passed away leaving behind a border collie there are no family so she has taken this dog in, but she only has 2 weeks max to move her on as she is moving herself,

the dog is a 2 (ish) female border collie, speyed and has been spoilt, so will need a little training, is currently living with her cat but will chase, she has never really had any contact with children as the elderly gent lived alone and never really took her out nor did any kids visit

PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP

Try Wiccaweys or Valgrays

I have a friend of a friend looking for a young border collie - really wanted something in the midlands though.

But I can pass the details on to this friend on Tuesday and maybe we can get rescue back up so she can have this little lady.

Do we know any more about her? This lady has recently lost her collie who had a lot of brown on him and she wants one which looks completely different.

Diane