UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

My Sonny Sunshine

Greygal

My beautiful Sonny Sunshine crossed over to the Rainbow Bridge totally unexpectedly at 7am this morning. He had a heart attack or an aneurism burst and he was gone in less than a minute. He was so well apart from his eyesight and hearing going, and we had no warning at all that anything might be wrong. He was such a good boy and I am glad he had an easy passing but it is such a shock when they go like that and he was so special to me with his kind, gentle ways. Miss you Sonny Sunshine....love you forever.

Sonny.....1999 - 23rd June 2011.

Edited by Greygal

It is so quiet and empty here without Sonny who was a real mummies boy. We still have 14 year old OC lurcher girl Sally who is a little love and a 9 year old RGT greyhound foster boy who is a perfect hound, but I guess we just got used to having 3 dogs most of the time. Not sure now if we will adopt another smaller oldie to go with Sally or just keep her and foster others. I guess something will happen to make the decision for us anyway but I wish my lovely sunshine boy could have stayed longer. Thanks all for your comforting posts.