UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Young Yorkie Needs A Home

My neighbour has asked me to help rehome his father's dog, neither one of them have internet. His father has been diagnosed with cancer and has to undergo intensive treatment. He feels that he's unable to meet his Yorkie, Suggs', needs and thinks it best that Suggs be rehomed to someone who can give him the quality of life he deserves.

Suggs is a 18 - 24 month old yorkshire terrier. He's a male and vaccinated, but my neighbour doesn't know whether Suggs has been neutered.

Suggs is very active and playful, and although an only dog has always got on well with other dogs in the park and, when visiting, other family members' resident dogs. He has not lived with children but has had regular contact with the family's (grand) children, many of who are of baby/toddler age. As far as my neighbour knows, Suggs has never met cats or other animals though, so they have no idea how he will be with them.

Would you be able to help at all? Suggs lives in Manchester, but I will be happy to help out with a transport run if needed. :flowers: