Rodent Rescue email

Rodent Rescue website

Number of groups: 1

Group: 1

Number of rats: 8

Sex: Female

Age(s): 5 to 8 months

Name(s): Angelina, Chip, Scarlett, Minx, Monkey, Pippin, Eclipse, Annie

Colours: Angelina (agouti hooded), Chip (capped top eared chocolate hooded with star) Scarlett (top eared chocolate variegated), Minx (top eared mink hooded), Monkey (dumbo agouti hooded rex), Pippin (top eared cream hooded rex), Eclipse (top eared black Berkshire rex), Annie (dumbo black & white hooded)

Neutered: No

Reason for rehoming: Unwanted pets

Temperament: Almost all are friendly, Pippin and Eclipse are quite skittish and in the past have nipped through the bars. Angelina was a lone rat not originally part of this group, but was introduced recently.

Medical problems: None known

Will the group be split: Yes, into twos or more (we will not rehome any of these girls as a lone rat so please do not ask)

Transport available: If local to Eastbourne

Other: All animals will ideally be re-homed within the local and surrounding areas to allow for home checks. If you are further afield you may still be considered. An animal application and contract form will need to be completed please, as well as a donation

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Pets at Home rattie has been returned as she test bites and the new owner did not feel confident to her handle her. So they have adopted Annie instead.

So still looking for homes are Pippin, Angelina and the PAH girl (a black and white dumbo).

The group may change again because we had thirteen more rats arrive yesterday so after we have assessed them all we might try to introduce these three to some of them. I will update the post as soon as I have more information.

I have added a few new pictures (sorry none of the PAH lass):

Pippin

IMG]http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w80/Lea1_photo/Rodent%20Rescue/pippin2.jpg[/img]

pippin1.jpg

Angelina

angelinaa.jpg

angelinab.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Pippin and Millie have moved in with Honey and Vanilla, they have also been joined by Ophelia who is a female hooded brown and white. Ophelia lived with a neutered buck who was overly dominant, he passed away and since then Ophelia has been aggressive to the young girl who owned her. Also please note that all five girls have respiratory problems.

Please see link about Vanilla and Honey

http://www.therefuge.org.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=49197