UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Daisy Rose – 10 Year Old Labrador

rosie%20001.jpg

My name is Daisy Rose, and I’m looking for a new home because my owner died. I love human company and would like a home where people are home quite a lot of the time. I get on well with other dogs and children (I think we are probably on the same wavelength), but I don’t like cats. I travel well in the car and behave myself when out, and I don’t pull on the lead, and know how to sit when asked. Because I’m in my silver years, I’m not as fit as I used to be. I have had some dental work done and a polyp and wart removed from my face, and I’m a little stiff sometimes. I’m also a little incontinent, but I’m now on medication for this and it is working wonderfully. My rescuers say that they will help with the cost of my medication when I find my forever home, so I really won’t cost too much to keep. If you would like to offer me my forever home, please contact 0845 4630623 or email [email protected] . I am based in West Wales but can be rehomed anywhere in the U.K. after a home check has been carried out.

• 4 weeks later...