UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Tina Twinkle - Calm Friendly Crossbreed Girl

Fee

tina_oc1-300x197.jpg Tina is a 12 year old Crossbreed girl, who is in an Oldies Club foster home in Kent.

This adorable girl was brought in as a stray and is now settling well with her foster carers. She is looking for a home with people who are around most of the time as she loves company and will happily follow you around and find a bed near to wherever you are.

Tina is a friendly girl who would be happy living with children over about 8, fine with all the other dogs she has met and would be ok living with another calm dog. She has seen cats in the distance and made no effort to go near them.

Favourite activities for Tina are sleeping and going for nice walks. She is good on a flexi lead and when she has bonded with her new people she will be ok let off the lead. She is a little deaf so her recall is a bit slow, a whistle works best for her.

Initially Tina was a bit anxious when left and would bark, so she will need people who can give her the time and patience to allow her to settle and to help her feel secure. It seemed that the barking was more attention seeking than anything, but prospective owners will need to be prepared to deal with that issue should it arise. She is a gorgeous girl who needs that second chance in life. Her foster carer says:-

"I feel Tina has been very loved at one time, but has found herself in this unfortunate position of finding a new life. She is easily pleased and just wants someone around all the time. Everything else is extra."

Since coming into the Oldies Club care Tina has been vet checked and given a clean bill of health. She is a little underweight, but slowly putting weight on now. She is vaccinated, wormed and flea treated. We think she has probably already been spayed as she has a scar in the right place, but if she comes into season in future a new owner would need to be prepared to have her neutered at Oldies Club expense.

——————————————————

If Tina's twinkle has capture your heart, then please refer to our Adoption Procedures for information about the adoption process. You can then contact an Oldies Club rehoming co-ordinator as follows:

Email: [email protected]

Telephone: 0844 586 8656

Tina can be rehomed anywhere in the UK, subject to a satisfactory home visit, but note that you will be required to travel to the foster home to meet them.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Have a wonderful life Tina :wub::wub:

I've just realised who she's reminded me of - Billy's Kiera!

We had the pleasure to meet little Tina at the OC weekend and immediately dubbed her "Kiera's Grandma"! It's in the ears you know :wub: :wub: :wub:

So glad to hear that Tina has found her forever home :wub: :partytime: :wub: If we had been suitable I would have loved to take her on, but I'm sure that her new forever home is much better suited to the grand little old lady :)

Best of luck Tina Twinkle :liebe94: :liebe94: