UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

My Pics For Exhibition

Mags

As I said elsewhere, my photography class has now ended and we are having an exhibition tonight. These are the photos I submitted:

This one I am very proud of and got very high praise from the teacher and the class

300309012.jpg

This is my Molly having her closeup

ConorsCommunion010.jpg

And this is a macro shot. A bit different from everyone elses tulips :laugh:

Macro039.jpg

Our class, and only our class, was asked to submit photo's for a magazine that shows walking routes around Laois (the county where I live). The photo that is picked will be published on the front of their magazine for this year. The criteria for the photo was people walking in Laois.

This is my effort

Walking003.jpg

I hope you enjoyed looking at these.

Kazz, prattle away :laugh: I love getting comments, good or bad, about my photos. And that's why the class was great.

The last one is my son, Andy, walking along the canal which is just down the road from us. Not the most picturesque location but it's very peaceful.

It took ages to get the photo. I asked him to walk away from me slowly with his hands behind his back. He kept looking over his shoulder asking "Is this right Mammy?" :laugh:

Kazz, prattle away :laugh: I love getting comments, good or bad, about my photos. And that's why the class was great.

The last one is my son, Andy, walking along the canal which is just down the road from us. Not the most picturesque location but it's very peaceful.

It took ages to get the photo. I asked him to walk away from me slowly with his hands behind his back. He kept looking over his shoulder asking "Is this right Mammy?" :laugh:

Aww bless his heart :wub:

That pic reminds me of the Hovis advert. I know a bit daft. :rolleyes: But Reiki Ange posted pup pics a while ago of her lovely Lab on the street the ad was filmed. It just reminded me of it, although there was no canal in her pics. :wacko:

It is so strange how things remind you of other things. I know I am strange. :laugh:

Kazz x

Yes, I remember Ange's photos of Hovis Hill (I think that's what it's called anyway).

Don't see the connection either :biglaugh:

Nice!!! Who's side are you on!! :D I just imagined the lad with the satchel and the bike, I'll shut up now.

:laugh: :laugh:

I am sure these pics will do well tonight. :flowers:

Kazz xx